💮Chapter 10💮

It's tradition in the Shipping-squad to go missing for months 😁

Oh and sorry for wasting all of your guys' time on commenting on those.. updates about why I was gone for so long, I decided to delete those because I don't like bringing nor thinking about that incident.

《Narrator POV》

As the carriage arrives inside the Village, the Village folk began to crowd in the area recognizing the well designed carriage with the silver patterns along with the beautifully groomed horses and the finely dressed, Coachman, who were driving the carriage.

Dream looks outside feeling the tingly sense of excitement and Bashfulness washes over him as he began to fidget his fingers in nervousity from all of the attentiom that was given to him.

Wilbur notices and places a hand on Dreams causing a not so noticable pink hue to spread across eachothers cheeks, "if you don't feel comfortable with this then we could always go back?" Said wilbur with a soothing tone.

Dream looks slightly up at the man and shakes his head, "Nah- I mean- it's fine Wilbur, I wouldn't want to waste our time by just ging here for nothing, let's just try and have some fun" said dream with a faint smile, although it couldn't be seen because of the mask, wilbur could feel it by the change of the aura.

The Carriage made a stop which made the guard that was ordered to follow them had gotten off of their horse and went to open the Carriage's entrance allowing the two princes to exit.

Wilbur had gotten out first and held out a hand for dream to take, dream grins and takes wilburs hand helping him get down of the Carriage.

The villagers looks at the two royalties, but mainly Wilbur, because of his wondeful looks and reputation. Some whispers could be heard when the villager's eyes landed upon the masked prince.

"Is that the lost prince?"

"Lost? I thought he was killed"

"He was, but how is he alive?"

"Ressurrection maybe?"

"But those spells are sacred and never to be used remember?"

"Yeah.. but theres still a chance that, that might have happend."

The two princes began to walk away from the carriage with two guards following them from behind. Wilbur waves at some of the Village folk to which some females swoon at him while dream notices and waves as well earning positive reactions.

Dream's heart races at his anxiousness to what the villagers might think of him, some of them looks suspicious.. maybe of me? Wait I might know why, Dream looks at wilbur to which he lightly tugs on his sleeve earning his attention.

"Is there something wrong?" Asked wilbur with a slightly concerned look, dream tilts his head towards the people who showed faces of suspicion and wilbur notices.

"Are they bothering you? If so w-"

"No, not really. I think they're just weirded out of me because they couldn't see my face and so they might think that I am someone else" Dream spoke with a quiet chuckle.

"So are you going to take your mask off? I mean, you don't have to if your uncomfortable with it" said wilbur as he places his hand on dream's shoulder. The dirty blonde shakes his head signalling that he's not.

Wilbur gives him a gentle smile as both stop their tracks, "I'm not uncomfortable, just kind of self-conscious because what if their expectations of how the prince looks like disappoints them?" Said Dream with a quiet sigh.

Wilbur sets a hand on dream's shoulder in a form of reassurance as he looks down at him with soft and gentle eyes, "don't be paranoid of other people's judgement, besides! You can always behead them for talking I'll about you."

Wilbur said which made dream look at him with wide eyes but then realized that he meant that in a sarcastic and comedic term.

Dream laughs it off, "for a prince you're more of a jester, your highness." Dream teased with a sly grin, Wilbur blushes a shade of red and smirks at him.

"Oh how I love how you talk around other royalties, Princess." Wilbur bit back at dream while as dream thought of it as a challenge, "I've never seen anyone talk in a rather informal style."

Dream tilts his head at Wilbur in a playful way, "Figured so, everyone seemed to always be all serious and boring!" Said dream while exaggerating some words.

"Hm, well if some people thought that they were being serious about the past events then they're wrong! They're always like that." Wilbur continues on with dream, making fun of how it's always go to be perfect and formal.

Throughout their ranting and jokes, they had fun and enjoyed each other's company even though this is the first time they've talked together without a third person.

Currently, Wilbur and two guards went inside of a store that seemed to be selling pastries while as for dream he was left outside with the two other guards.

Dream looks around to distract him from the time but all he's seen is the village folk staring at him, damn is does 'mind your own business' not exist in this world?, Dream thought.

"Wil' was right, this is kind of making me feel uncomfortable but if I do take my mask off people would stare some more." Dream whispered to himself feeling slightly out of place and anxious.

I'm now apart of the royal family right? What if someone tries to ambush us and abduct me? or worse kill me!, Dream started to become paranoid and regretting the fact that he went out of the castle.

"Dream~, is everything alright? You look somewhat disheveled.." Wilbur spoke to dream, confused of why he hasn't replied to him after several tries.

Dream finally pulled himself out of his thoughts and look at Wilbur who was holding a bag of pastries, just by the smell dream knew it was going to be something with chocolate and icing.

"O-Oh, yeah I'm fine Wil'- was just admiring- something." Dream spoke with a made up excuse which makes Wilbur chuckle, "is that so? Well the ground seems to have a new texture to it doesn't it dreamy?"

Wilbur winks at him and dream's face flushed in embarrassment, "I wasn't admiring the di- Dreamy? Really?" Dream looks up at him with a deadpan look to which Wilbur laughs, even though he couldn't see his face he could sense it through his tone.

"Wil'?, It seems as if I'm not the only one who isn't creative with Nick names" Wilbur spoke smugly.

"At least I didn't use princess as if it wasn't as over used as enough!" Dream spoke back with crossed arms, "says the person who used your highness!" Wilbur replied.

The two of them stared blankly at each other before bursting into a laughing fit, they shushed each other after realizing that they were being loud and giggling right after.

Though when it was nearly noon the duo proceeded their way to the carriage with the pastries and ate them together throughout the ride.

[End of Chapter 10]

W

hoo! Finally a chapter finished and published. What'd y'all think? I'm trying to actually give them a reason that they would be compatible with each other so it'll be hard to pick the final ship.

And don't worry the others will be coming soon! Just gotta ask who's next?:

Comment who you wanna hangout with dream next! The most comments of a certain character will probably be chosen :∆