Blowing Up An Island

Okay so....

I'm late in updating this one 'cause when I was re-checking the novel, I realized that before he blow the conch horn, apparently, Cale and the group have had a meeting in his tent of an operation againts the mermaids :b
.
.
[The group > Choi Han, Rosalyn, Ron, Beacrox, On, Hong, Raon, Lock, Mueller, Hilsman, the wolf children]
.
.
'Blowing up an island' isn't mentioned in that meeting but he's apparently already set on fighting back...

And after I checked my draf, the conversation in his head about fighting back were apparently just started when he's waitting for the whales which is apparently very unlike Cale to only started planning 2 days before a big fight AND wrong timeline wise Σ(°ロ°)

So I remake the whole thing which ended up just finished today.

So here it is ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

----------------------------------

[Timeline : Cale in a carriage going to the Roan Kingdom's shore to meet the whales (which according to the novel, takes about a few days before he arrive) before he blow the horn after Ron lost his arm]
.
.
.
Cale is gazing outside the carriage looking towards the trees and roads he passed in his way to the shoreline.

He glanced around the carriage to see Raon, On, and Hong sleeping beside him with Raon's head rested on his lap and Choi Han sitting on the opposite side of him.

There's no one but him and the children averaging 7 years of age and Choi Han in this carriage, as everyone else are inside another carriage so they won't know the existence of the black dragon.

Another reason to that is because he told them that he's going to prepare something with Choi Han.

Infront of him, Choi Han is slowly sewing a white star with red stars logo on a small black Arm outfits.

It's made for the wolf tribe children.

Usually, Ron or Beacrox would be the one to make the outfits, but obviously they can't do that right now.

As he pats the black dragon's head, he started to think about the preparations he made back at the Henituse territory before they left.
.
.
.
[Timeline : after Cale told Hans to pack the bags and is thinking of other things to prepare]

(btw, the time inside his mind/brain flows faster than reality)

[Cale's brain]

*imagine a big round white board table (a table where you can write/draw stuff on it and erase it again) where several identical looking Cale's sitting together*

DepressedCale : *mumbles* Ron looks so terrible, he's going to die... he's going to die due to blood loss if this keeps going...
*imagine a Cale with black eye bags rocking back and forth on his chair anxiously with his body curled up while bitting his thumb's nail with a pen infront of him*

TrashCale : ARGHH! THOSE DAMNED ARM BASTARDS! HOW DARE THEY CUT RON'S ARM OFF!
*imagine a Cale pounding his chest with his fisted hand holding a pen and one of his foot clacking on the floor with a big frown on his face*

ChaosControlCale : I'm also angry but we're here in this meeting to figure out our next actions. If we wanted to not only heal Ron, but also did a number on them, then we need a plan.
*imagine Cale sitting with a big wooden hammer beside him*

LogicalCale : Whatever it is, we have to make a priority list and things that can't happen first.
*imagine a Cale with glasses glancing around the table while writting the words 'Priorities' with his pen on the table*