Can we get a F for Jiang Cheng

I apologize for updating this fic late, and also idk if you guys noticed but my writing did change and I haven't proof read this cause no one wants to do it and I'm lazy lol

Also last chapter was JC's point of view so this time we get a peek on what WWX did before and after he met up with his brother at math class!

Gege - older brother
- - - -

Once the two brothers split up for their first period Wei Ying was already ecstatic knowing that Lan Wangji himself is also attending the same classes as him just like Jiang Cheng is with Nie Huaisang.

He can't even believe that his plan on gathering intel between two of his friends is already working.

As soon as Wei Ying finally entered the room he quickly spotted Alan Wangji on the front row and thankfully there was an empty beside him.

Jackpot.

And with a quick yell of "Lan Zhan!" As a greeting, Wei Ying walked his way to the front row to take a sit beside his best friend who also called out his name as a greeting in return.

And it seems like their teacher still hasn't arrived which means there is still time to entertain the other man which made Wei Ying grin internally as he tries to make up good questions for Lan Wangji to answer.

"Oh Lan Zhan guess what?" Wei Ying started with a sly smile as Lan Zhan raises an eyebrow "Since you won't tell me who this lucky person is, me and A-Cheng teamed up to find out who this mysterious crush of yours is!" Wei Ying proudly exclaimed while Lan Zhan only muttered a low "ridiculous" that only made Wei Ying laugh.

And as the Wei Wuxian laughed at the others response he sadly didn't noticed the tint glow of pink on Lan Wangji's ears.

Soon enough the school bell rang and everyone who was talking to their friends including the two went silent for a bit (well only Wei Ying) when the teacher, Liu Qingge came in with a glare plastered on his face.

( time skip )

And after their boring class ended without anyone ironically getting yelled at (especially Wei Wuxian himself), Wei Ying bid Lan Zhan a farewell before darting off to meet with Jiang Cheng. Pleased with himself that he collected more information about the one Lan Zhan admires.

And those informations are basically.

One, this person is kind and selfless. Two, this person is intelligent. Three, this person is a musical genius and lastly four, this person likes to cook.

On his way to math class he met Wen Ning who was also going there so the two decided to walk together and made a few small talks from here to there.

And when they were close enough to their destination Wei Ying's eyes caught a glimpse of a purple silhouette that made him race up to the person and yelled out "Jiang Cheng! Jiang Cheng!".

Said man turned around but with a look that Wei Wuxian didn't even give a fuck to register.

"Did you find any clue?" He hastily asked as soon as he approached the fuming grape.

And instead of getting a good answer he was met with a different one or what Wei Wuxian likes to call it 'Jiang Cheng's daily dose of ranting'.

"Thanks to your fucking plan I didn't get to finish my sculpture!"

Wei Ying blinked.

"Sculpture?"

"You dumbass I have Art classes!"

He blinked once again, trying to register what Jiang Cheng is talking about until it finally clicked on him... But that did not stop him for saying "What does that have to do with me?"

"I don't fucking know!" Jiang Cheng shrieked as Wei Ying unsurprisingly looked at him as the other bursts with distress over his the events of his previews class.

"But did you find something?" Wei Ying insisted his brother who was so close to berate and attack him only for the school bell to save them both on time.

The two of them hurriedly went inside of the classroom and of course Jiang Cheng was muttering threats on there way there.

But Wei Ying feels like he has forgotten someone...well he'll probably remember it later on.

- - - -

Soon enough math class also ended smoothly to say the least and luckily the two of them don't have any classes for the next period which means they can share the new found informations they have collected.

Thankfully Jiang Cheng finally calmed down from his resentment from the events that happened a few hours ago which gave Wei Ying the opportunity to drag him on their usually hiding spot which was the rooftop.

"Alright since you finally calmed down would you mind telling your gege the information you found out about Nie-Xiong?" Wei Ying asked Jiang Cheng who rolled his eyes before settling down on sitting on the concrete floor of the rooftop.

"Can't you tell you idiot? I was busy sculpting how the fuck would I even ask him!" Jiang Cheng exclaimed "Aiya A-Cheng you should've just told me that an hour ago" Wei Wuxian sighed while Jiang Cheng tries to control the urge to slap his brother at how stupid he is when it comes to common sense.

"But be thankful that I got a few bits of info" Wei Ying said before simultaneously moving his eyebrows up and down while Jiang Cheng swears he can feel roots growing at the sides of his foreheads.

"Can you just get on with it? I don't have all day" Jiang Cheng grumbles "Fine fine! So basically Lan Zhan told me this person has a selfless personality, is super smart, loves playing music of some sorts and also loves to cook" after Wei Ying summarizes the Intel he found he looked up at Jiang Cheng who has an unreadable expression.

"And you're telling me that Lan Wangji likes Nie Huaisang because?"

"Because the first clue was that this person likes art and I know him duh"

"You fucking idiot that doesn't mean he would be the one! and with the shit you just told me you still think it's him?!" Jiang Cheng yelled and maybe what he said does makes sense but Wei Ying still needs proof on why he thinks it's not Nie-Xiong so he asked "And why do you think it's not him A-Cheng?".

"Shut up don't call me that and you said this person is 'selfless' and a 'musical genius' but have you even heard him playing the damn violin? He broke the strings Wei Wuxian the strings" Jiang Cheng explains as memories of Nie Huaisang panicking in the music club and getting dragged out by his brother played on his mind.

"Aiyo! But we did not even last more than a day on investigating him, we shouldn't just stop here!" Wei Ying insisted but Jiang Cheng only rolled his eyes before replying "Well if you fucking insist why don't you 'investigate' this case by yourself and not drag me in it again and I already said enough that literally cancels him for being the one, Wei Wuxian"

Well maybe Jiang Cheng was right, Nie Huaisang may not be the one since he doesn't fit the description but 'selfless' well Wei Ying knows someone else with that personality... And maybe he can trust Jiang Cheng's point on why he think it's not Nie-Xiong, so in conclusion.

"If you insist that it's not Nie Huaisang then..."

"Then what dumbass?"

"It must be Wen Ning I'm sure of it!"

"HOW YOU DUMB FU-"