09

c

c.jh

it had been weeks we hanging out with yeosang. we became more closer.

"jjong, why do you keep staring at me?" yeosang asked. oh no, i didn't even realize that i was staring.

"oh, i was just zoned out."

he nodded and smiled at me. yeosang has 4D personality. if he was in a kpop group, he would be the main visual of the group. people who saw him in person often describe his appearance as sculpture-like.

he has a beautiful birthmark near his left eye. i don't understand why some of the people said that it was ugly. he was just a smol pocket-sized fairy.

he was a sweet angel that's quite and shy. but don't mess with him, or he would expose you.

he was very nice and innocent but at the same time savage. i've heard he sing, accidentally. his voice was calming and beautiful.

he wouldn't let me tell anyone about the singing, he was not really confident about his voice. i told him that his voice are nice, he was on cloud nine after i complimented him.

"hey, are you free tomorrow?" i asked.

"why?" but he asked me back.

"i just wanna hangout with you."

"sorry, jjong. i promised to wooyoung that i will accompany him shopping. maybe next time?" he apologized.

"that's alright. we can hangout next time," i smiled at him. wooyoung, wooyoung, wooyoung. that bitch always came out from yeosang's mouth.

i told the stars about you.