Jackson...

She saw Jack all Beat up and she shook him yelling ''Jack! Jack! Jack!!'' He groaned ''shh...shh..'' He lays back dow and she stares ''Jack your bleeding!'' He seemed to be Back to the normal Jack ''No it's paint...''

They got back to the North pole, Alex Sat at the foot of Jack's Bed and she wrapped a cover around herself and looked around the room, She Saw Blue walls Frost on the walls,ceiling, and Floor. there was Nothing in the Room but a closet, the bed Jack was laying on with Blue Silky sheets, a white pillow, and a Blue snowflakes printed on it Blanket. He Had some pictures and drawings around (Drawen By Jamie and his friends) And some small toys and presents. She left it at that and fell asleep.

In the morning, Alex woke up and Shook Jack ''Jack what time is it?...'' No Answer. She tried again ''Jack?'' She pulled the covers and saw Jack, He had Brown hair, His clothes seemed to Changed he wore A brown Cloak, A white woolen shirt, and a small brown open vest. She stared ''Jack?'' She dragged him out and yelled ''SOMETHING WRONG WITH JACK!!'' She shook him around and he woke up, ''Ugh...Pippa let me sleep...'' (Lets call his Sister Pippa) She stares at his eyes and he had bright amber eyes, She passed out and they blink ''Who are you?'' He laughs ''Jackson Overland Frost...Call me Jack so...Where am i?'' He looks at each one of them ''Santa?...Easter Bunny?...'' He smirks showing his white perly Teeth, Tooth and the baby fairies Fell at his shiny teeth ''Freshly...Fallen...Snow...'' Said Tooth, He smirks ''Tooth fairy...And Sandman'' Sandy Bows and Bunny just rolled his eyes.