Part 4

"...Charles?"

"Julian...It's yours..." Gears gestured towards the egg, making Iceberg cry tears of confusion. "I...I can't believe it" He cried, and Gears nodded. "I know"

"I'm going to be a father!"

Mercedes wrapped the egg with several blankets, forming a nest. Gears held his still bleeding penis and Gearsed, knowing that the pain he went through earlier was well worth it.

Before Icy could give his boyfriend a kiss for a job well done, the egg started to hatch. "Oh my God!" A little hand emerged from the crack, and the pair couldn't believe their eyes!

A baby girl hatched out of the egg. Her cute little eyes were closed, but her mouth was wide open to scream. "She's...beautiful..." Iceberg picked up the child and cradled her in his arms, admiring at Gears's little crotch goblin that he had contributed his dick to.

"So..." Mercedes came along with a birth certificate for them to fill out. "What are you going to name her?"

Gears stopped to think...He wanted to give something special but not ridiculous. Then...he remembered a name that...stood out to him. "How about Ligma-"

"Jorazon" Iceberg cut him off, and Gears broke his neck to at his boyfriend's choice of name. "Jorazon?"

"Why not just Corazon?"

"Because I like the letter J"

And so, Jorazon was named.