Chapter 2

Kazuko P.O.V
'Jiro-kun told me to meet him by the shop he gets his Dorayaki from but I don't see him.' I thought pouting slightly before I felt someone near me. "Oh? Jiro-kun! You've arrived." I said as I looked to my left with a smile. "I'm not this Jiro-kun. Come with me." The man said as he grabbed my hand and started pulling me. "Hey! Stop pulling me! I'm waiting for someone!" I shouted at them as I tried to get away from them but they tightened their hold on my hand. "Ouch! Let me go!" I said before they slapped my face. "Shut up! Damn! You're attracting attention!" He screamed in my face as I held my cheek.

"Hey. Who told you to touch her?" I heard a voice say as I looked behind me. "Jiro-kun! Ken-kun!" I shouted as I tried to get to him. The man holding pulled me back as his grip tightened on my hand. "Ouch! It hurts! Stop gripping my arm! It's going to bruise!" I told him before he covered my mouth. I watched Ken-kun walk near us and punched the guy in his face causing him to let me go. I quickly rushed behind Jiro-kun holding him as I pouted looking at my arm. "My arm's bruised." I told Jiro-kun showing him my arm as he glared at the man. He shuffled past me before he kicked the guy in his gut and punched his face a few times.

"Jiro-kun... You didn't need to punch him that much..." I told him as he shrugged before walking towards me. He gently grabbed my bruised arm before kissing it. "Jiro-kun..." I said blushing before he smirked at me and grabbed my other hand. "Come on. I promise to take you out and that's exactly what I'm going to do!" Jiro-kun said as he dragged me to where he was going. I quickly grabbed Ken-kun's hand as we passed by. "O-Oi!" He said as I laughed at his expression. "Kazuko, I have to do something. I'll meet there later." Ken-kun said referred to Jiro-kun's favorite restaurant.

"See you, Ken-kun!" I told him before Mikey pulled me away from him. "So, Kako-chin. Why didn't you tell me you had a brother?" Jiro-kun said as I glanced at him. "I did. I remember telling you that I have an overprotective older brother. I didn't tell you his name though." I told him as he hummed in response. He rapped his hand around my waist as we walked to an ice cream shop. "Which flavor do you want, Jiro-kun?" I asked him as he looked around before looking at me. "I'll get two scoops of chocolate chip ice cream." He said as I nodded as I walked towards the counter.

"Hello! Can I have two scoops of Chocolate Chip ice cream and two scoops of the Coconut ice cream?" I asked the vendor who nodded as he took up the ice cream. "That'll be 437.03¥." He told me as he handed me the ice cream. "Thank you! Keep the change!" I told him as I walked towards Mikey with the ice cream. He was staring out the window tapping the table. "Here you go, Jiro-kun." I told him as I smiled down at him resting the dessert in front of him. "Thank you, Kako-chin." He responded as he started eating the ice cream. "Ah, ice cream taste so good!" I said as I happily ate my coconut ice cream. I looked up noticing Jiro-kun staring at me.

"Is something the matter?" I asked him as one tilted my head slightly noticing him blushing a bit. "No... Come on. We have to meet Ken-chin." He said as he got up and headed towards the door. "Wait for me!" I said rushing after him since he already exit the ice cream parlor.

~future~

Third Person P.O.V
"Sigh. If only Draken were still alive." Takemichi said sadly as remembered that his younger sister was dead now. "Huh?" Naoto said as he looked at Takemichi. "He was the No. 2 member a long time ago. I think he's the person that understood Mikey-kun better than anyone." Takemichi said as he looked at Naoto. "If Draken-kun were still alive, I don't think Toman would have turned into such a horrible organization. Akkun said it too. That Mikey-kun changed when Draken died." Takemichi said as Noato thought about what he said. "...It's true that Toman's descent into evil was caused by "Kisaki" becoming No. 2." Naoto said to Takemichi. "Takemichi-kun, while you were being interviewed. I looked into Ryuguji Ken's death just like I promised." Naoto said as he turned to his computer.