2:00

"Hey Sleepy Head." I Heard A Familiar Voice Say. I Sat Up Slowly And Looked Over To Who It Was.
"Hey Felix."
"Bout Time You Wake Up. You Missed Our Performance Today." He Had A Playful Pout On His Face. "Aww Sorry Fe'." I Scripted That Me And Felix Shared A Room In The Dorms And That When I Shift, I Wake Up In Bed. "That's Okay, As Long As You Don't Miss The Next One." I Got Out Of Bed And Walked Out Of The Room. Chan Was Sitting On The Couch Falling Asleep With Changbin Next To Him. Binnie's Head Was On Chan's Shoulder And He Was Falling Asleep As Well Though The Tv Was Blasting. Changbin Looked Up, Making Eye Contact With Me. His Head Shot Up.

"Dayana!" Changbin's Scream Scared Chan Awake. "Finally Your Up."

"Do You Guys Just Sit Around And Wait For Me To Wake Up?" I Asked.

"When We're Not Busy."

Changbin Scooted Over, Patting The Space Between Him And Chan. I Playfully Rolled My Eyes Before Sitting Down Between The Two. "You Sleep Pretty Hard." Chan Told Me Laughing At The End Of His Statement. "Ahh Shut Up." Jeongin Came Out Of His Room And When He Saw Me He Instantly Smiled. He Skipped His Way Over To Me And Sat In Front Of Me Between My Legs, On The Floor. With His Back To Me He Nestled His Head Into My Leg And I Ruffled His Hair. Jeongin Is Baby. He Has A Very Special Place In My Heart. I Love This Kid. Well He's Not A Kid, He Hates Being Called A Kid But He's Still My Baby. Comfort Consumed Me Right Away. "I'm Hungry." Changbin Blurted Out. I Looked At Him. "Of Course."

"Hey!"

"What Do You Want To Eat?"

"Anything You Make." He Said Smiling Like An Idiot. I Rolled My Eyes Before Nudging Jeongin To Let Me Up. Reluctantly He Did. I Went Into The Kitchen To See What Was There And Make The Boys Something To Eat. While Cooking Minho Came Into The Kitchen And Offered To Help So I Let Him. We Cooked And Talked About A Plethora Of Things. Soon Jisung Came Into The Kitchen To Bother Lee Know. "Dayana I'm Hungry!" Changbin Yelled Coming Into The Kitchen As If He Hadn't Told
Me This 10 Minutes Ago. "Binnie, I Will Smack You With This Spoon." He Pouted Before Letting Out A Soft "Sorry." Lee Know Laughed At Him, Making Him Glare At The Giggle Riddled Boy. I Heard The Front Door Open And Close Before Seeing Hyunjin Pop In. "Hi Day." He Said Jumping Around Me While Giggling. "Hi Jinnie."
I Said Giggling As Well. I Look Around The Kitchen. "Where's Seungmin?" Seungmin Was Usually With Jeongin So I Was A Bit Confused. "He Went To Visit His Parents." Jisung Informed Me. "Oh."

As The Food Was Being Finished The Boys Sat At The Table While Lee Know Helped Me Plate Everything. Soon Seungmin Walked In. "Smell Delicious. Day Must Be Cooking." Seungmin Always Loved My Cooking. It Made Me Feel Special. He Went To Freshen Up Before Coming To Sit With Everyone And Eat. Although It's Only Been A Handful Of Hours Since The Last Time I Was Here, Whenever I Was In My CR, It Felt Like I Was Away Forever. To Them I'm Just Sleep But I Know The Truth. After Eating Chan Offered To Clean Up But I Wasn't Going To Let Him Clean Alone. The Boys Went Off Doing Whatever They Wanted. "I Wish We Could Include You In Some Of The Stuff We Film." Chan Said Out Of Nowhere. "Huh, How Come?" I Handed Him A Dish To Dry And Put Away. "I Hate Leaving You Here By Yourself All The Time." Here He Was Sounding Like Arah, Being The Concerned Person That He Is. "Ah It's Fine, At Least I Get To Go To Jype With You Guys And Watch You Practice." I Handed Chan Another Dish. It Became Comfortably Quiet. I Gave Chan The Last Two Dishes And Let The Water Out Of The Sink Before Drying My Hands. As He Dried Them I Walked Up Behind Him And Wrapped My Arms Around His Waist, Resting My Cheek On His Back. Although Chan Was Only 5'7, I Was Only 5'1. Changbin Was Especially Happy To Have Someone Around That He Was Taller Than.

Often I Liked To Show Chan As Much Affection As Possible. In My Regular Life I Wasn't Affectionate With People. Not The Way I Was With The Boys. No One Ever Tried To Be Affectionate Towards Me Either. I Was Told I Gave Off The Vibes That I Hate Affection But Affection Was Something I Craved. I Loved That I Could Hug And Cuddle The Boys As Much As I Wanted. I Could Be A Smidge Touchy With Them Without Feeling Annoying. We Settled In This Position For A Minute. Chan Smelled Good And He Was Warm. "You Know, You Keep Hugging Me Like This The Boys Are Gonna Get Jealous." He Said And I Could Tell He Was Smiling. "I Hug Them All The Time." I Responded. "Well Lee Know Said You Never Give Him Back Hugs." I Gasped And Let Chan Go. I Skipped Into Minhos Room. "How Dare You Say I Never Give you Back Hugs." At First He Was Confused But Then A Second Later He Rolled His Eyes. "You Don't." I Gasped Again. "Lee Minho, if You Want To Cuddle With Me Just Say So."