25. Malhun

I smile as I watch my abla beam at Osman when he announces the news of her baby. I squeeze her hand tightly and she squeezes back. After everyone gives congratulations to both Osman and Emir Abey, as well as Bala and Abla'm, we start eating. I glance down at my hand, the pain is almost gone but the feeling sends chills through my bones. All the hatuns are sitting together as are all the alps on the other side of the table.

"Ey, Malhun kızım, when is it your turn? When are you getting married?" Selcan Ana asks me. I swallow my food and smile sheepishly.

"Ana, when I find the right person, I will evelAllah." She smiles and pats my hand. However, the other hatuns have become more curious about my love life now.

"Evet (yes), Malhun Hatun, who is the brave man who has captured your heart?" this time it is none other than Bala who has decided to take it upon herself to mercilessly tease today I think, as I see her grin. I'm about to answer as I roll my eyes when Aiyla speaks up in her innocent and pure voice.

"Malhun Hatun, you are close to only one alp who is not married. Goktug Alp! So why don't you marry him?" I want to cry at the innocence in her suggestion, but my dear sister and Bala find this extremely possible. They both share a look which I am very scared of seeing and instead look up at where the alps and beys are sitting, laughing and joking around. However, my eyes meet the piercing blue eyes of only one alp, Goktug.

Aiyla's innocence is so cute! Maybe she's sparking something here, keep reading to find out and comment what you think will happen! Vote if you want to!

M&M