Kiyokei

BTW I nicked most of this chapter from a guy called MightyAsmodeus props to him I just liked his Kei reveal so I nicked it.

Shiro: Ok everybody I know that all of you are still shocked by what Ayanokouji calls a friend but I have a another big revelation for you (This will break a lot of hearts)

 Random defect: What could be worse than that he literary dose not consider Horikita-san his friend they have been together for soooo long and he hates her.

Shiro: He did not say that he hates her he just said he does not consider her a friend.

Same defect: SO WHAT! SAME THING!

Horikita: Please shut your mouth.

Everybody was surprised to see Horikita talk that harshly they wanted to talk back but were silenced by her cold glare.

Ryeun: Kukuku Still want to be to be monsters friend after all that, how sad.

Shiro; ok everybody be quite it will start now.

Reminiscing the past. One of the best thing to do if I don't have anything to do at all. Sadly I don't really want to talk to people about her.

Haruka: Guys after this is finished let's let him talk to us about his friend.

Airi: Y-yeah sure guys.

Akito: sure sounds fun.

Keisei: Sure would be happy to.

One again that memory surfaces up again....... Stop stop don't think about it she would be happy for me she told me to experience freedom and I got it for three whole years in fact she would be proud.

Everybody: Freedom? That memory?

I looked at my phone and I saw that ??? sent me a message. [Well, if you don't have any special plans... Can I come over to your room to hang out?] It was my girlfriend.  ???'s message.

Class D: WHAT HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!!?

Kushida: (YES THIS IS GREAT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO USE THIS!)

In the back you can see multiple young maidens crying (Ill let you guess who they are)

AG: WHAT! he never told us.

Everybody was wondering who it was unnoticed by everybody Kei was blushing madly.

Kei: (AHHHHH!!! HE IS GOING TO SHOW EVERYBODY!!!!!!)

Shinohara: I bet she is a ugly bitch.

Miyamoto: Yeah who would want a rotten basted like him.

They were immediately shut up by a lot of death glares.

[want to come to my room?] I replied to her, and within a second, it showed that it had been read.

Perverts: WHAT! did they do something lewd.

Shiro: No.

[Okay then, I'll wait for you.] Timeskip, 15 minutes later. Knock Knock Ah, she's here.

Everybody was very excited to see who his girlfriend was.

Kushida: (It better be someone I have info on)

I opened the door to see my girlfriend......... Karuizawa Kei.

Class D: KARUIZAWA?!!?!? 

They all looked at her to see a blushing mess, they were at a loss for words it was true.

Shinohara: Umm Karuizawa-san he is definitely forcing you right YEAH THATS RIGHT ISNT IT GUYS.

Defects: YEAH! WHAT A NASTY GUY RIGHT KARUIZAWA-SAN!!!