Chapter 1

The Words "He's Watching" Flash Across My Screen As I Sit Up In My Bed. I look at the clock on the computer. 3 am. Oh god, I need to get some sleep. I completely forgot about the school competition tomorrow. I only studied once...

"He's always Watching" the screen says. Through one earbud, I can hear the music of the song "Obey". The other ear, as always, can hear nothing. It's been a while since my right ear actually worked right. 10 minutes have passed. I can hear the Vocaloid Gumi's voice in my ear. "Black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white no blue and green and yellow and red the radio only plays in..." she says. Housewife Radio. My favorite. 

"Ah! His Voice! It speaks to me through the radio!"... If only I had someone, just someone I loved as much to be like Nancy. She loved Henry so much, that after she killed him... she still swore he was alive. But I don't really love anyone. No one. And No one loves me. The cuts on my wrist are bothering me again. I really don't know why someone would love me...

I recall memories from last Friday. "Is it... from Marilynn?" I heard Erianne ask. I blush, because I knew Avery, the boy one, had just given Erianne an Amythest necklace. Both me and Erianne knew he liked her, but Erianne also knew I was obsessed with her. My head... My mind... Everything... It hurts...

"Eri..." I begin to whisper to myself. "Eri, Eri please..."

9 hours have passed... I had to stay home from school today. I was running a dangerously high temp and throwing my guts up. I wanted to go to school... I've no excuse for not staying home, though. I mean, nobody loves me, right?...

I toss. I turn. I puke. I worry. I ache... And through it all, all I can think about is Erianne.

I guess you should know a bit about me. My name is Marilynn. I have two siblings, Shauna and Bacon. I have a crush on two people, one who recently broke up with me, and the other, who has Rejected me 3 times already. Yeah, life's a bit tough for me, I guess. I've been cutting myself now for 3 months, soon to be 4. Shit, what am I saying...?

I open up Discord on the computer. "Azazel? Toasty? Asher? Arc? Makiko?" A sheer second of silence, until Asher types in a Slurpee emoji. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I have kind of a 'friend group' for every fandom I'm into. Darren and Chris are into the Akatsuki no Yona fandom with me, Cyrus, Darren, and Chris for Boku no Hero Academia, My discord server for Ghost and Pals, and a lot of people for Poppy Playtime....

"I'm not feeling good, Asher." I type. Of course, she now sends a cakey emoji along with arc sending "how not ok?" "I woke up this morning with a splitting headache and I was throwing my guts up. anyway, where's Toyko?"

I always call Tokyo toyko, just to kind of mess with them. It just kind of stuck after a bit, so now it's kind of a normal thing.

Arc sends an emoji of Arc and Say committing arson.

"Seriously, where is toyko?" I ask.

It's been half an hour now. No answer from Arc. The Discord server's Empty. I... I Don't know what to do...

I know I said this would be at the beginning of the chapter, but I forgot, so here's the links to the music:

Obey:

Housewife Radio: 

Next chapter should be out within the next couple of days, a week at most.