Chapter 6 - The Visitor

"The fuck is he doing here?!" Trevor yelled.

"I'm here because I need your help." Devin replied.

"You keep harassing us and you ask us for help?! You show up to my house announced!" Michael yelled getting closer to him.

"You ought to invest in a phone, its much simpler to just call." You add.

"You know, every time I think I wanna become your friend, you make such a smart-ass comment that makes me hate you a bit more." Devin says as he invites himself in walking towards you, you were backing up but he kept walking. Michael ran and grabbed his throat and threw walked him out.

"You don't ever talk down to Y/N, I'll hit you 'till you bleed." He yelled.

"Wait! Let me." You say walking out. Michael let go of Devin and walked backwards a few steps as if giving you permission to 'do what you want'.

"What's a scrawny little girl gonna do to me, I'm scared." Devin cried sarcastically. Without warning you socked Devin in the mouth and he fell hard. You heard a bunch of 'oh shit's and 'oooh's from Michael and Trevor.

"Damn, I love her!"Trevor added.

"Get in your car and leave." You demanded to Devin, he was hesitant but he did so. You turned around and 'boss' walked past the boys back into the house.

"Not so much of a damsel in distress anymore, huh?" Michael joked giggling.

"Well, I know how to punch when the other person isn't fighting back." You answered back.

"Let's all get that beauty sleep we keep getting deprived of and tomorrow you and me'll go down to my tennis court and I'll teach ya how to defend yourself." Michael said.

"What's a tennis court have to do with it?" You ask confused.

"It's a big open space, plus if I get the automatic tennis ball shooter out you can learn to not get hit with the balls." Michael answered.

"Nothing like getting hit with balls flying at you." You reply joking.

"The plan is to not get hit." Michael joked back. You all then went upstairs to get ready for bed then go to sleep. Trevor was waiting for you in his room while you did that talk with Michael.

"You were a badass today." Trevor said as he gave you a hug. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and he grabbed you by the waist from behind so you were sitting on his lap now.

"Today? Just today?." You laughed.

"Yeah." He laughed back.

"When is he gonna leave us alone." You ask seriously.

"Well, I'm sure he will now." Trevor answered.

"Yeah, you better not mess with me, 'cuz I will punch you." You joked.

"Mess with you? You mean like this?" Trevor jokes as he started tickling you. He knows how much you were ticklish. You were laughing so loud. You were trying to get out of his grasp.

"Stop, Trevor, omg ahh! Stooopppp!" You kept asking. "Michael's gonna think we're fucking." You added still laughing.

"Good." He said as he stopped and turned you around. You were now centimeters away from his face and the sexual tension turned you on in milliseconds. The way he stared into your eyes seductively, the way his breath inter-whined with your breath. The way his warm hands were on your waist, and the way your legs tightly squeezed his waist.

"No, Trev." You say almost whispering. You got off him and onto the bed, you slid to your side of the bed farther away from the door, that's how you always liked it since you were very little.

"Goodnight." You said tucking yourself in. You could tell Trevor was speechless because he didn't move and he didn't speak. Did you just tease him? He was gonna get you back for that sooner or later.

********************************************
Don't forget to vote please!