id have a name for it

Dear diary

Hi my name is gia mahan I'm 16 years old and I'm in love with Stephanie tanner she is the most amazing girl in the whole world the way she cares about me,or how she well she don't do much but she is so wonderful how she looks at me and how she looks so beautiful in jeans I can never tell her this but I'm in love and I bet my parents don't improve cause it is the 1990's and being "gay" isn't aloud but I still love her no boy can ever do that so this is the day I want to tell her but I can't.

Steph's pov

Dear diary

I'm in love with a bad girl gia mahan and i love her without her knowing and I'm doing a very good job cause know one suspects a thing not even dj which is surprising but I'm not complaining it is currently 2:03 pm on a Thursday afternoon we had no school to day which sucks cause I really wanted to see her so I'm writing all of my feelings in a book which is probably nothing cause I doubt she likes me back which is the sucking part so I would probably marry a guy named Jimmy and he's going to be a weirdo with 11 toes I know descriptive but that's what I think.
I get pulled out of my book by a knock on my door who is it I say.

"Dad Dad" I say who is I I say again.

The door opens and it stood gia soking wet sobbing while just standing their I throw my book across the room and grab her and pull her in but the thing I didn't notice was that our faces were so close together like inches apart.

Gia leans in and kisses me on the lips softly and put her hand on my cheek I pull away quickly to close the door I lock it and turn around and face her and put my lips on her she takes a second then kisses back she takes her hands a start to put them up my shirt she starts to rub her fingers along my stomache.

I moan as she starts to move her hands along my bra I pull away from her lips to take a breath while I do that I feel wet lips attack my neck and the lips start to suck on my neck making me moan gia I say she doesn't listen g I say trying to get her attention still nothing I lean into her and whisper in her ear mommy she looks up at me and smirks God I love that smirk.

Yea she says in a raspy voice man I could cum just at that voice I mumble something under my breath she says what I say it again but she says loader honey fuck me I manage to get out where she replies here right on my bed I want you to fuck me till I can't walk I need to feel you I need you to touch me to make me cum I want to feel it all I say.

She takes that as a yes and picks me up and gently throws me on my Michelle's bed opps sorry I Michelle I think to myself she firsts attacks my neck leaving hickeys all over it then down to my stomach which she pulls up my shirt and leaves kisses all over it making me grown she takes off my shirt then my pants then my bra also with her clothes leaving us both in our underwear she leans back down so she is up top of me and starts to kiss my face.

Before things start to get heated she puts back on her clothes and go to the bathroom she comes back within 5 minutes and takes off her clothing and gets back on top of me going down to my very hot and wet pussy and starts to kiss my thighs and takes my underwear off I say to her did you lock the door she nods her head and starts to kiss my heat.

Slowly I take my hands and start to massage her breasts making her moan a little moan as she is sucking my heat she starts to go deeper in and eat me out of she does that I here a knock at the door steph are you in there why is the door locks its michelle's bedtime open up my dad says.

Wait a sec dad ill be out in a minute go faster I whisper to gia she starts to go a bit faster which makes me moan gia makes it quick at puts a pillow in my mouth telling me to shut up.

She adds a finger in making me moan loader I'm so glad I have a pillow in my mouth she adds another finger speading up the process which leads me cumming all over her face with one last big load moan.
She gets off the bed and puts her clothes on and says we should do this again sometime steph I have to say this was fun see you at school tomorrow.

With that she left out the window leaving me there stuned on what just happened leaving me with wet sticky covers that I'm laying on for me to deal with what a-.

Steph open the door my dad says now!!

*****************************

How did you like it I know it's not much but I'll make more.

Stay safe

Sam 😫😫