Authors Notes

Hello so if some people noticed which you probably didn't I switched up a few things on both my account and stories. First of all I changed my username and bio cause I just found it cringey and need a change cause im going anonymous. I also changed the story covers and some story descriptions. My reason for writing this note is because some of you have been commenting on my stories about how I should update my stories. If im being completely honest I never updated because I just lost insipration buuuuut just recently I was hit with this wave of insipration so i've been going back to my stories only to discover that they are pretty cringy and need some major editing. Which is why I have decided to unpublsih the chapters in my books and fix a few things. I will be completly honest and say that although I will be writing, editing, and updating I won't do it often because i'm pretty busy and have decided to take college courses at my highschool so i'm not sure how thats going to go and not sure how busy I am going to be but ill try my best. One last thing that I wanna say is that please if I do update I am open to criticism as long as it's postive and helps me improve my writing and grammer skills because if i'm being honest i'm terrible at writing and grammer but I like writing because it's fun and helps me express myself and my ideas so positive criticism is greatly apreciated and I will try to update as much as possible as soon as I can. Have a good night/day!!

Let me know what stories you want quicker!!