𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗦 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣

𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐋'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒

<♡○♡○♡>

🖤𝗬𝗘𝗝𝗜 𝗫 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟🖤
𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗝𝗜

🖤𝗬𝗘𝗝𝗜 𝗫 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟🖤𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗝𝗜

The fake maknaes. The cutest babies alive. Even though Tae is older than Yeji, Yeji is her baby. Taeseol loves everything about Yeji to be honest. Taeseol loves to tie up Yeji's hair in different styles. Yeji is literally a soft baby for Taeseol. Yeji is clingy with her: 24/7. They are of same height but Taeseol looks so tiny beside Yeji. JYP'S hidden weapons. Shares the same braincells sometimes. Yeji confessed that, Taeseol would have be the bestest leader but Tae denied it, Tae believes that Yeji is the bestest leader

<♡○♡○♡>

🖤𝗟𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟🖤
𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟

🖤𝗟𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟🖤𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟

The besties. Tae confessed that she is closest to a Lia. Lia looks so tiny beside Taeseol. English speakers of the group. Tae always appreciates Lia whenever she is in need of appreciation. It's like Tae can read her mind, whenever Lia feels like she wants someone to talk about her problems, Tae will pop up out of nowhere and ends up talking about everything. Tae loves Lia's vocals and she predicts that she is the bestest Vocalist in this world.  Taeseol's deep voice is Lia's favourite thing about her.  Cuties.

<♡○♡○♡>

🖤𝗥𝗬𝗨𝗝𝗜𝗡 𝗫 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟🖤
𝗥𝗬𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟

🖤𝗥𝗬𝗨𝗝𝗜𝗡 𝗫 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟🖤𝗥𝗬𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟

The rapper duo. You know, Taeseol sometimes feels insecure about her voice because it's too deep, deeper than some men and her insecurity breaks fans hearts. But why are you worrying when we have Ryujin to erase away her insecurity? Ryujin explains about how much she loves her voice. There are several moments of it. They met back in 2017 while shooting for the highlight reel. They didn't get along at first but now they talk about how awkward they were back in 2017. Savage asf. The girl crushes. Their stage presence is *chef's kiss*

<♡○♡○♡>

🖤𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗫 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟🖤
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟

The main dancers. Dance machines; that's what fans defines about them. Loves doing dance covers. Taeseol can talk for hours about how much she loves Chae's beauty. It breaks Taeseol's heart whenever Chae cries or gets sad. Taeseol already promised Chae that she'll protect her till death. Practices dance together. Roommates.
"I'll protect you from everything that tries to bring you down. I'll never let anyone break your heart. I promise"

<♡○♡○♡>

🖤𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗫 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟🖤
𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟

The mom and daughter. Taeseol is Yuna's mom. Tae is tall till Yuna stands beside her. They also met back in 2017 but they got along super fastly. Yuna loves carrying Taeseol because she's so cute. "Tea" is one of Taeseol's and is given by Yuna. Yuna is extroverted while Taeseol is introverted. Yuna says that Taeseol is the maknae and not her. Yuna is extremely like EXTREMELY soft for Taeseol. She's a baby in Taeseol's eyes.

𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽?

-𝗬𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟
-𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟
-𝗥𝗬𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟
-𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟
-𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗟