Chapter 5

Arriving at your apartment the two of you decided to relax a bit before cooking since it was still a little early. That ended up in being a very competitive game of song association.

"You have the upper hand because you are younger and your generation listens to all this strange music!"

"You have been around longer than I have so you should know more songs than me!"

"Yeah but your generation has TikTok and YouTube!" 

"Which generation made it?!"

"Which generation uses it more?!"

Suddenly the two burst out laughing at the fact that neither of them could win. Both choosing to give up a start cooking.

"You can relax you know, I'll cook." Toji said as you pat his arm insisting you'll help with the cleaning of vegetables and dishes. "I'll make a bolognaise."

"Yeah?!"

"Mhm."

"Wow! hot and can cook..."

"So you think I'm hot huh?" Toji smirked as you giggled.

"I mean-"

"You should see my girlfriend."

"Oh? your girlfriend~" You smirked as he walked closer.

"Yeah." He answered simply nuzzling his nose into yours as you giggled.

Somehow Toji convinced you to clean the potatoes while he did everything else leaving you with noting to do other than the potatoes. Afterwards you both sat down to eat after you set (not like volleyball) the table. Both of you just spoke about each other and how much fun you both had on date number. 2, eventually you'll decided to watch a movie before you'll called it a night.

(Y/N be like: He ain't got a choice man

That baby finally my boyfriend~)

(Timeskip)

You were being dragged through the shopping mall by none other than, Nobara Kugisaki.

"You gotta have a new dress for the party there are going to be lots of high profile guests seeing as there are celebrities in the family." She said making a circular motion with her hands.

"I have gorgeous outfits thank you!" You sassed.

"Yeah but I wanna shop!" She insisted finally giving out the real reason as you gave an amused smirk watching her stomp off as you followed her laughing.

"We better get a nice hot dress for you so you can seduce Itadori~" You teased as she playfully shoved you. "Oh come on! You wanna know what I think when I see you." You looked at her seriously as she narrowed her eyes at you partly curious.

"What?"

"Tall woman with a big ass." You answered back as she stomped off. "Like Jenifer Lawrence!" You continued as she rolled her eyes ignoring you. "Awe come on!...Kugisaki!...Nobara!" She continued ignoring you as you laughed running to catch up to her.

After a long, long time she eventually chose a dress and you did too.