Chapter 2 - SUPRISE

Peyton pov~

After that long talk with Jack I went to bed. The next morning I got up and got dress in a white t-shirt, flannel, black pants, combat boots, with my hair in a braid-bun. I got a message from Jack it said "good morning beautiful see you at school " I heard on a knock on the door and I saw Taylor and Sam so I got my bag and grab a water and apple from the kitchen and walked to school with them. As I was approaching the school a 6-foot figure came running toward to me it was Jack he gave me a hug and pecked me on the cheek. We then we walked to a group of guys, as we got to the group Jack told me that
  G-"these are my friends!"
"Peyton this is Sam, Taylor, Nash, Hayes Carter, Cameron, Matthew, Jc, Kian, Trevor, Connor, Ricky, and lastly the guy I knew since kindergarten Jack Johnson." They all said hi to me and we walked into the school.

I just met all of Jack's friend, I didn't know that Sam and Jack were friends. As I was closing my locker there was Cameron, Nash, Matt and Jack G they saw the picture I had of me, Jade and Aranza I grew a smile remembering all of the memories I had with them. I Jack was like who are they. Before I spoke Matthew was pointing at Aranza in the picture and said " who is that beautiful girl, I replied "those are my best friends and that is Aranza Matt , and the other one is Jade , we met in 2nd grade and we were unseperatible ever since . I closed my locker and waked to class and sat behind Jack and ask him for a pencil.

30 MINUTES Later

The bell rang and I got a note from Jack and it said "dear Peyton

Meet me in the auditorium after school.

Skip the rest of the school day -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grabbed my stuff from my locker from my locker and told Taylor that I had to meet Jack in the auditorium. When we got there I saw a chair with my name on it. I told Taylor to meet her outside she said ok. I walk to the chair and sat down. The lights went dark and I saw Jack standing on the stage holding flowers with big letters spelling out Homecoming? Jack walked down and asked me and said "will you go to homecoming with me?" Of course I said yes he spun me around and he gave me the flowers and a long kiss it was passionate. I told him I Love you he said I Love you too. I told him bye and see you later. I ran out of the auditorium outside and told Taylor everything. I got home and called Jade and Aranza about it. Then all of a sudden I heard a knock on the door and saw Jade and Aranza I hugged them both they said were moving in with you. I was like yea and told them about everything school, Jack, plus his friends, and homecoming that was coming up.