Chapter 5

Peyton pov
I woke up around 10:30 with a smile on my face remembering mine and Jacks date last night and I heard a beep from my phone I got a message from Jack❤️ it said hey beautiful good morning or afternoon I don't know if u will be up or not From when I text u this I had fun on our date last date I will see/talk to u later . I jumped out of bed to wake up Aranza and Jade to go shopping for our homecoming dresses I went into there room and jumped on there bed screaming WAKE UP and they got up . So they got ready and I did too I wore a crop top that said Flawless with jean shorts , flannel , hair in a bun with my converse and also with make up that has mascara and lipstick really simple . Jade, me and Aranza all got in my car and drove to the mall jamming out to Jack and Jack music . When we got to the mall we hit forever 21 , areopostal , pacsun, and then we went to debs a dress shop me and Jade and Aranza found a couple dresses we like so we all went into the dressing rooms Aranza saw this really pretty Maroon strapless dress, Jade found a really pretty peach strapless dress and I found a really. Pretty strapless lavender dress we found shoes too and paid for are things and walk out of there . We then see Cameron and Matthew so we walked up to them saying"hey where Ja " before I could finish my sentence I felt hands around my waist I turned around and see Jack and gave him a hug. "So we got our dresses for homecoming sense it's 2 weeks away so Jade got a peach dress , Aranza got a maroon dress and I got a lavender dress so now u know the color of our dresses now u can get a tie to match it . We got to go but talk to you later as we say bye Me Jade and Aranza each gave our boyfriends a hug .

Jacks pov
Sense we know the color of their dresses we get our suits and tie and order their flowers I tell the boys they all agree and we went to a suit place and got our things and left the mall and ordered there flowers .

Jade pov
I can't wait til homecoming I say as we walk into the house and the girls were like are we gonna do each others hair and makeup or hire a professional ? We can do each others make up and just go get our hair done , Aranza and Peyton agreed . Aranza called and made are appointments for Saturday 8 at 1pm we said ok and put it on our dry erase board on our fridge . I then felt my but vibrate and it was Cameron so I pick up the phone (c-Cameron j-Jade to make it easier )
c-hey do u girls want to come with us to six flags
It was only 1
j- yea we love too
c- we pick u up in 5 look for Jack g's jeep
j-ok love u
c-love u too bye.
I told the girls where we are going and to go get our phones , wallet and a bathing suit just in case were going swimming there so they got up from the couch and got there things .
1hr later------------------------------------------------
Peyton pov
Were at six flags I love roller coasters and everything here

Narrator pov
They payed for there tickets and went on bunch of the roller coasters (batman,superman,radging bull, dark knight , the demon , x-flight and also the Goliath )
It was getting late so they left but Matt ,cam and jack get went over to jades Aranaza and Peyton's house and watch movies and fell asleep. Each couple cuddling . The next day they left and the girls just hanged out .

Sorry if it sucks the next part is going to be homecoming and 1st dress is Peyton's , the second one is Jade's and the last one is Aranza's so yea next part coming soon.