MYSTERIOUS MAN!!

In the cold night, after few bottles of soju , Vincenzo started thinking about Ms.Cha . He looked around and saw a figure appearing towards him, ""Ms. Cha...?!?! ""He rubbed his eyes and looked at the girl and to his astonishment, she was Ms.Cha. He stood up and all sorts of emotions ...confusion, happiness, tension all surrounded him at the same time. He could not believe his eyes.
"Are you fine? wait....how come you are here!! Ooh...I mean where were you ...finally ..... you are here !!...are you hurt somewhere...?? Is everything fine??" Ms. Cha tried to relax him with a big, warm smile and a hug , asking him for a Black coffee .While they were talking, Tahee entered .He was dumbfounded to see Ms.Cha ."Can anyone explain me what is happening? Like it's good to see her but.....howww?"
"Taehee?... if I'm correct?...how come you are here? What are you doing together with vincenzo? Can someone explain what is going on here...?"                vincenzo and taehee both exclaimed, "Wait..wait!!shouldn't you explain first how you came here? ". Vincenzo said, "Actually, I received a letter which said you were abducted and I just rushed to Korea and It was definitely risky to go and save you alone so I came with a proper plan and some fighters, and to your surprise Taehee is the head of the organisation which basically sell 'goons'.."       Ms . Cha was shocked, "wait ......you took help from Taehee?? How did you trust him...?" vincenzo sighed, "I didn't have much of a choice..." After a moment of quietness taehee continued"Ok...!! So now how she is here? " "yeah !! I'm also curious to know"
Ms. Cha was happy to see him with all those Italian shocked expressions."I really don't know what exactly happened, when I woke up I was in an apartment and then suddenly a phone rang and I was informed about your location"  Vincenzo was suspicious and very concerned about her safety
                               "I'm fine"she said while helding his hand. They looked into each other's eyes as lovingly as one could.It felt like they were not just lovers but also understand each other at the ground level.Taehee irritatedly looked at them"Guys! I'm still here ..." It was past the golden hour. After they had soju and stepped out... "Hey! you are here!! Finally, I found you..." a mysterious man came....