[3]

Xiao opens his golden eyes and was meet my a pair of [E/C] ones.

"Good morning~"

Out of reflex Xiao grabs the other male's arm pulling [M/N] towards him as he swiftly jumps over him, grabbing [M/N]'s other arm he pins both of them to his back. Securing the God in place as Xiao sits on [M/N]'s back while pinning him to the bed by securing his arms on his back.

"My~ If you wanted me in bed you could have just asked~" [M/N] teased as the smirk on his face becomes bigger as each seconds passes.

Realizing what he's doing he lets go of [M/N]'s arms before getting off of his back as he felt his face turns warmer.

Standing back up, the God rubs his arms despite it being covered by his jacket, before straightening up his clothing.

"Anyways, I didn't know the Vigilant Yaksha sleeps! I thought you would patrol Liyue and protect it from harm or something. All night too." [M/N] stated with a shit-eating grin on his face, glancing towards the Yaksha from the corner of his eyes in order to see his reaction.

It's true though...

Normally, Xiao would NEVER sleeps.

He would always stay up, either patrolling Liyue or just reminiscing about his days in the past.

The reason he sleeps is because if him.

He was the reason why he started to developed a habit of sleeping in the night after he's done with his patrol despite the fact that Adeptus doesn't need sleep.

If he were to sleep while cuddling with you, Xiao wouldn't have nightmares like he usually does.

It's like your presence alone keeps his nightmares away.

In your arms...

He felt relax.

He felt at ease.

He felt safe.

You're truly are his savior.

...Or

...Was his savior.... Sure you're back, but you don't remember him...

At least... You're still the same childish, flirtatious god you are.

"Why are you here?" Xiao asked crossing his arms over his chest as he look at the God sternly.

"Traveler showed up and asked me if I wanted to join them for lunch, I said yes but only if you come with." [M/N] explains with huge grind on his face, his grind grows bigger as he saw Xiao being stunned by the God's words.

"Wh-"

"Let's go!"

[M/N] grabbed Xiao's wrist and teleports them to the location. Looking around, Xiao instantly notice the new scenery around him.

It seems to be an outdoor restaurant as he saw the mountains and trees from where he's standing on.

"Hi, Traveler! We're here!" [M/N] waved at the Traveler as he let's go of Xiao's wrist before putting his hands on his jacket pockets as he walk towards the Traveler.

Traveler and Paimon turn their heads to the voice and saw the two had arrived as they greeted them back.

Walking towards their table as Xiao's followed him close. Taking their seats, [M/N] and Xiao sits next to each other, while the Tarveler and Paimon sits at the chairs in front of them.

[M/N] opens the menu and look through it while Xiao just sits in his chair and look at the scenery of the nature around them.

The scenery of the nature, reminds Xiao of a particular event.