Chapter 5 Seeing the village chief Cao

Although Gu Luoxi was still a little unfamiliar with the face of the man in front of him, he was very familiar with the voice. He was Fu Yiling from last night.

  "Oh, let me see if Zhao Hong prescribes medicine for us, and if there is any other evidence left." Gu Luoxi was slightly stunned, but quickly reacted and answered Fu Yiling's question.

  Fu Yiling nodded, and then continued to speak: "No need to look, I just turned around and found nothing. It is estimated that Zhao Hong's plan should have been planned for a long time, and there was no handle left."

  "Yeah." Gu Luoxi was a little lost when he heard the words, and didn't say anything anymore.

  Speaking of this Fu Yiling was also a person who was involved for no reason. Zhao Hong was targeting Gu Luoxi, and he was probably not familiar with Fu Yiling at all. Gu Luoxi felt much less resentment towards Fu Yiling when he thought of this.

Gu Luoxi thought that he and Fu Yiling would get married soon, so she smiled slightly at Fu Yiling and expressed friendship.

  As long as Fu Yiling doesn't do anything to apologize to herself in this life, then Gu Luoxi and him can still respect each other as friends.

  Fu Yiling was a little unclear about Gu Luoxi's smile, but this did not prevent him from becoming very happy.

  Fu Yiling didn't know how long it had been and hadn't seen others smile at him sincerely.

  Since being transferred to this village, Fu Yiling has faced only swearing and ridicule every day. Since his parents were transferred here together, they have never smiled again, and there is really nothing to please.

  However, Fu Yiling also thought of going to get the certificate with Gu Luoxi on the morning of the day after tomorrow. Fu Yiling was very worried, and the corners of her mouth that had been raised slightly because of Gu Luoxi's smile just dropped.

  Gu Luoxi noticed the change in Fu Yiling's expression and asked, "What's the matter?"

  "I think we are going to get married in the morning the day after tomorrow. At that time, we may face a lot of rumors. I am a man and I am not afraid of anything, but your reputation will definitely be destroyed." Fu Yiling answered Gu Luo Xi's question without hesitation.

  "Don't worry too much. The day after tomorrow we only need to go to the village chief's house to get the marriage approval slip, and then go to the county town to get the certificate. Others won't say anything. And I don't care about the reputation, as long as we live our lives well. That's fine." Gu Luoxi said comfortably.

  Hearing Gu Luoxi's words, Fu Yiling didn't say anything anymore, but he remembered another thing and hesitated whether to speak.

  Gu Luoxi saw Fu Yiling's hesitation and asked again: "What else is there?"

  Fu Yiling gritted her teeth, hesitated and said, "I went back and told my parents about our affairs last night. My parents have no opinion. They just feel wronged. I don't know if you can meet my parents after we get married."

  Gu Luoxi obviously did not expect that Fu Yiling's parents were also in Cao Village. After all, in the last life, Gu Luoxi was an educated youth, and there really was no chance to have any intersection with Fu Yiling and the devolved people.

  When Fu Yiling saw that Gu Luoxi didn't speak, she thought that Gu Luoxi didn't want to see her parents. Fu Yiling felt a little disappointed, but he didn't blame Gu Luoxi, after all, his parents were also delegated, and it was normal not to have more contact with them.