Chapter 48 The finale

Time flies, and in a blink of an eye it is the day of the wedding on the 26th of the first lunar month.

  "Is the bride dressed? The team outside to meet her has already arrived at the gate of the courtyard." A somewhat older mother-in-law opened the red curtain of Gu Luoxi's room and asked the person inside.

  This mother-in-law was invited by Li Yafang to help. Her mother-in-law is also a blessed person. She has a lot of children and grandchildren, and she is very happy.

  "I'll do it right away, let the people outside wait for a while." Li Yafang said, combing Luo Xi's temples neatly.

  Li Yafang looked at the makeup daughter in the mirror, her eyes were a little red: "You were only seventeen years old when you left home, and now you are the mother of two children in a blink of an eye. Time flies so fast."

  "Mom, although I am married, we are both in the capital, and we are not far apart. I will often come back to see you and dad in the future." Gu Luoxi knew that her mother was a little sad, and quickly comforted.

  Because it was a Chinese wedding, Gu Luoxi was going to get married from his parents, so in order to avoid the trouble of running at both ends, Gu Luoxi and two children have lived with Gu Luoxi's parents for more than 20 days.

  Originally, Gu Luoxi had never paid much attention to this make-up wedding. She felt that she had been married for so long, and it didn't really matter whether this wedding was made up or not.

  However, in order to take care of both parents and Fu Yiling's mood, Gu Luoxi did his best to cooperate.

  But when Gu Luoxi really put on the red wedding gown, she looked at herself in the mirror and suddenly became a little nervous.

  Now seeing that her mother is so reluctant to bear herself, Gu Luoxi said that it is impossible for her to have no waves in her heart.

  "Well, you can come back for a few days when you are fine in the future. We have kept the room for you." Li Yafang said, and did not forget to tidy up Gu Luoxi's bun and cover his hijab. On Gu Luoxi's head.

  "Mom, I know." Gu Luoxi sighed lightly.

  "Today is a day of great rejoicing, let alone those sad words, come, mother will help you out." Li Yafang stretched out his hand to wipe away the tears from the corner of his eyes, and then said with a smile.

  Gu Luoxi had already covered his head for a while, so he couldn't see the scene clearly. Someone had to walk with him to avoid hitting things.

  Li Yafang helped Gu Luoxi to the gate of the yard, and saw Fu Yiling and his party already waiting at the gate of the yard. Li Yafang was reluctant to hand her daughter's hand to Fu Yiling's hands.

  Gu Luoxi didn't know what was happening outside, only that the person holding him seemed to have changed.

  "Please go to the sedan chair, bride!" one person shouted.

  "Luo Xi, get on the sedan chair and pay attention to safety." Fu Yiling's voice rang in Luo Xi's ears.

  Gu Luoxi let out an "um", and did not nod in response. Because her head is very heavy this time, and now she also understands why ancient women walked so slowly and moved so ladylike.

  Whoever wears these heavy hair and hair accessories, she also has to be a lady!

  But now Gu Luoxi is not in the mood to complain, just want to wait for a good rest after getting on the sedan chair.