Scarlett Drops-2

Ello mates! I've decided to let you guys suffer and not givw justins point of veiw until a couple chappies so to endure the pain, I shall give another example of sandras awesomness. Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!

_____________________________________________________________

"Sandra, what's B?"

"Homos are people to, lord Voldemort!!!" I arise from my name getting laughter without meaning to.

"No Ms.Potter question B." I shake my head from sleep.

"Hey Potter chick he wants you to anwser B." I look up to scan the class room. Faces holding out luaghter. I sigh,looking at the teacher, "Wee, old potty must've skipped a class today."

I pull out my phone and start texting my friend krystina (lol twiggy) about babby tacos.

KRISS: Do baby tacos have sour cream?

ME: I don't think they do, but the do have diced grape tamatoes.

KRISS: are they purple?

ME: no they're orange. THEY'RE SO CONFUSED YOUNG! :O

KRISS: will the poor tamatoes turn the right color? T_T

ME: saddly they didn't pay attention in kindergarden. T_T they soon turn green T_T

KRISS: noøooooooo!

ME: poor poor deformed discolored tamtoes (eats)

KRISS: you killed the father mango NOOOOOOO!

ME: come here poor mango babbies, its okay daddys up there... in canada. (Eats)

KRISS: murder.

ME: nobody stoped lord voldermort from killing the black smurf no did they? Stupid races mean sunofabitch wizards coming in my house acting all do-

"Ms. Longtree, ms.longtree, MS.LONGTREE."

"Oh what's that sure I couldn't hear you over my awesomeness."

"What's this boys name?" Indicating a tall hot dude, hot other than his prep clothes.

"Harry Potter?" Giggles. Then some preppy hoe said,

"You seem to be obbsessed with harry potter what do you have a little girl crush on him?" Oh no that hoe didnt .

"For you info, its not a crush its a sexually aroussed duh, and secondly shut up you hoe damn hooker."

Her jaw dropped,"sir," she cried.

"Sir," I mimiced in my snob voice.

"Listen here newbie I own this school so back the f-"

"Listen here barbie number 5 nobody likes a fat hooker so go fuck yourself with starvation you ugly hershys bar!"

"Um my names justin, just saying."

"Shut up prep!" I pointed at him with my gaze locked on Brittney or whatever and the hell her name is.

Her face softened "Justin? Cuuute." She held out the cute as she rubbed his chest. I jump on an emty to so I can gage off my feet.

"AHHHHHH! WATCH OUT SHE'S GANNA EAT YOU RUN!!!!!!" I put my hands over my eyes as I peered through them. He laughed and walked over to me.

"And who are you?"

"Pedro." I waved. He caught my hand and kissed it.

"Hola pedro," I stare at him who the fuck does he think he is.

"Can someone get this retard off me? I think he licked my hand." I say as I whipe the spit on the back off.

------------------------------------------

Sooo yea haha and justin is born and barbie #5

Next chappie soon.

Luv

- my awesomeness.