4.

Seulgi was brought to the hospital. Meanwhile Irene and her friends were suspended for two weeks.

"Why did you lie to us Irene? We almost killed her!"

"AND WHY WERE YOU WITH HER ALONE HUH?"

"Okay I'm sorry I lied! I was scared you guys would judge me. I just wanted to reject her okay? After her confession, I was embarrassed so I wanted to tell her to leave me alone" Irene lied.

Her friends looked suspicious but believed her anyway.

"Gosh... Luckily we just got two week suspension.. We could've been expelled".

......

Seulgi stayed at the hospital for two days, she had refused all visitors.. So when Irene came to see her, she was sent away.

Irene felt bad.. Moreover she was concerned. Was Seulgi okay? She didn't know Seulgi was asthmatic.

So when two weeks passed by she decided to apologise to Seulgi in college.

Irene waited for Seulgi to finish her music class. When the other girl saw her, she panicked and walked off but Irene called out to her, desperately.

"SEULGI! PLEASE HEAR ME OUT! I'M SORRY PLEASE!" Seulgi stopped and turned around. She smile sadly.

"You should've just told me from the start... You should've rejected me and I would've left you alone" Seulgi's voice was breaking..

"I respect you so much.. I would've listened and stayed away, you didn't have to pull this act.."

"I KNOW I'M SORRY-"

Seulgi nodded and looked away. "Okay.. I'll go now".

And Irene could do nothing, but let her go away..

She knew she messed up.

....

The next day she tried to find Seulgi, after looking for her everywhere the girl was found outside, sitting alone with earphones.

Irene placed her hand on Seulgi's shoulder making the girl flinch.

"I-rene!"

"Hey.." Irene said softly.

Seulgi just looked at here, waiting to listen to what Irene had to say.

"Oh yeah so... I wanna apologise to you again... Please don't avoid me Seulgi.."

"Irene... Its okay. I understand you were ashamed of me. I just felt hurt because you lied".

"You said you liked me back but then you lied about it Infront of your friends.."

"Seulgi I do like you.. I'm just not ready to tell my friends that.." Irene said. Seulgi smiled bitterly.

"I can't be your secret Irene... I have feelings you know.."

Irene held her hand. "What can I do?"

"You don't need me Irene... You'll be fine" Seulgi stood up and smiled.

"No-"

"Take care alright".