The Concert

*Hannah's POV*

"COME ON HANNAH!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GONNA BE LATE!!" my step mother Kara said very loudly. She is'nt my real mom, she died when i was 3...... whenever she isn't around my dad turns into a monster.

"I'LL BE THERE IN JUST A SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled from my room.

"HURRY UP, GILLIAN AND THE OTHER GIRLS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"OK IM COMING"

i run down the stairs in a pair of red skinny jeans and a green striped shirt.i say bye to Kara and go join the others in Gillian's mom's car. I think of them as my family because we pretty much are, we all hang out all the time.

"HANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" all the girls chorused.

"HI GUYS!!!" "Hi Mom!" (she isnt really my mom but shes close enough)

"Hi Hannah! You guys ready??" she said as i got in my seat.

"yep!!" we all said together.

so we drove away from my house to the concert, What Makes You Beautiful was starting to play and i was really tired. I dozed off and eventually fell asleep.

*2 hrs later*

"Hannah, get up!" Gillian and Grace scream-whispered.

"what??" i said rubbing my eyes

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they're still asleep"

"uh-oh"

"what??"

"I know those looks"

"Dont tell anyone"

"i wont because i want in on it"

"SWEET"

"ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS" I scream-whispered.

we drew moustaces on Rylee and Mary and they looked funny. then we decided to wake them up but we didnt use sharpie, we had to use a stupid washable marker.

"come on guys its time to go" we said snickering

"whats so funny" they said in sync

we burst out laughing again then they looked at eachother and they flipped and screamed.

"I'm sorry to say this girls, but you have been diagnosed with................. FACIALHAIRYITIS!!!!!!!!!!!" i tried to say seriously, that didn't work out to well because i thought i was going to die laughing.