WE'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Gillian POV*

"OMG I CANT BELIEVE WE GOT FRONT ROW SEATS AND BACKSTAGE PASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed.

"i will pick you guys up whenever, just call when you want me to come okay??" mom said to us

"yeah" we all chorused

"5 MINUTES!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hannah yelled.

we all cheered and ran to our spots right in the middle. The boys ran onstage acting like weirdos, thats okay because we are too!!!!

"HELLO {place} HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT?!" Niall said

loads of cheers & sreams from fans followed. and then they sang a song. they sang Little Things and Niall was looking at me and then he blushed a little when i caught him.

"Niall's looking at youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Rylee whispered to me. IT WAS TIME FOR HIS SOLO, and he was looking at me face to face while singing. i felt the blood rush too my cheeks as he was singing, i was probably really red-faced. when his solo was over he leaned in and kissed my cheek and whispered "I'll see you later" to me.

"AWWWWWWWWE GILLIANS GOT A BOYFRIEND, GILLIANS GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they all sang squishing the life out of me and jumping. i was just awkwardly standing in the middle being embarrassed by my weirdo family that i call friends.

"im going to get you guys for this" i say evilly then they backed off and watched the rest of the concert.

*a few hrs later*

"This will be our last song for tonight but we are going to pick 5 special ladies for us to sing to" Harry said

Niall came over and picked me

Harry went over and picked Rylee

Louis went and picked Hannah

Liam went and picked Grace

and lastly Zayn went over and picked Mary.

i thought it was kinda creepy that they picked us and Hannah liked Louis, I liked Niall, Grace liked Liam, Mary liked Zayn, and Rylee liked Harry.

*Grace POV*

Liam helped me onstage and then they sing WMYB and he is singing to me, i dont know how im not passing out or screaming. then during Harry's solo he whispers in my ear

"you and the girls will be waiting backstage for us when the song is over" and then he kissed me on the cheek and started singing again.

i felt the blood rush to my cheeks as the song ended and we were escorted backstage by the boys. we waited there about 5 minutes adn we were talking and playing games on our phones. Then the boys walked in and sat down around us.

"Hey guys" Niall said.

"Hey Niall" all us girls chorused.

"so what are we going to do?!" Louis whined like a kid.

Harry, Niall, and Zayn got evil looks on their face and then looked at eachother.

"we know what we can do." they said in sync.

"what?" Lou said

"WE CAN TAKE THEM BACK TO OUR HOUSE AND WE CAN HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and me and the girls looked at eachother and we burst out laughing and then Hannah fell on the floor and almost died..... AGAIN!!!!!!!

"what?" Liam said as they looked at us like we were crazy (which we are)

"nothing!" we all said and burst out laughing again

*Hannah POV*

"well are you going to have a sleepover with us??" Lou said giving me those irresistable puppy eyes plus he was on his knees so i couldn't say no.

"okay." i said sighing and then Louis jumped up and gave me one of his bone-crushing bear hugs and screamed

"OH THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"okay Lou no need to flip out we're just girls" i say laughing

"very pretty girls" he whispered into my ear. i looked at him and smiled

"what?" he said holding his hands up defensively

"nothing" i say walking away, but before i had gotten far enough he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"where do u think your going?" he said with me in his arms

"i think i was going to get food" i say. Niall looks at me

"did you just say you wanted food??"

"yeah"

"i like her already"

"NO NIALL SHES MINE!" Louis whined butting in

"yeah Niall im Louis" i say mocking Lou

"YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait-WHAT???" he says looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

"what?!" i say looking all sweet and innocent.

"nevermind come on lets go home!!!!!" he said shaking his head.

*Mary POV*

This is going to be a long night i thought as i walked to the car with the boys and the other girls. I wondered what we were going to do all night. we go to the house and Zayn helped me out of the car and walked me to the house...