Chapter 3

Kakashi notices the body language that Obito is trying to hide but can't. He understands that he still needs time to heal and space to do so, "You know Obito... maybe perhaps we should go on a date..just to get stress out of our bodies you know..." Kakashi suggested, it's been awhile since they've been truly together and alone... just them. The only time they get together is when Obito is in heat but they never get to be together to just enjoy each other's company. Obito was a bit skeptical about it, he was wondering who is going to do his Hokage and Hashira duties if he's going to be away from work for a couple of days. But then there is Izumo and Kotetsu, they've always been helping Obito whenever he needs to get work done but he can't due to his heat moments.

"You know Kakashi, I can ask Kotetsu and Izumo to work on my Hokage stuff while we're away for a bit" Obito suggested, which Kakashi agreed but then he remembers that they have a ramen obsessed kid, an emo, and a troublemaker that'll destroy the world if he isn't watched over. "But then who is going to watch the kids then?" Kakashi asked, "Oh don't worry, I'll probably ask Asuma and Kurenai. After all, they have been trying to practice their parenting skills. Am I right?" Obito said. Kakashi hesitated, 'What if Asuma and Kurenai get hurt due to Kotaro's powers? How will they handle them anyways-' Kakashi's thoughts stopped when Obito started mentioning that he'll make a list for them to be aware of when it comes to their powers.

A few weeks later...

Kakashi and Obito get up early to get ready so they won't wake up the kids, but then a child (who screams like a literal demon whenever people haven't gotten him food) randomly appears. Obito almost screamed out of fear but then he got a better look then he realized it was Kotaro. "Kotaro, what are you doing so early?" Obito asked his little one, Kotaro was still half asleep but was still able to understand the question. "Where... is Mama and Papa going?" Kotaro asked, Obito tried to hold onto his internal screaming, because Kotaro's cute voice made Obito die from literal cuteness overload.

Then Kakashi walked into the room expecting Obito to be ready, then he saw Kotaro within Obito's arms. "What the- What are you up Kotaro, aren't you supposed to be asleep?!" Kakashi questioned, Obito motioned Kakashi to shut up. Kakashi was confused at first and then he noticed Kotaro sleeping, then he calmed down. After putting Kotaro to bed, Obito heard a knock on the door. It was Kuranai and Asuma at the door, Obito rushed to the door to let them in. He and Kakashi started to tell them about things that they needed to know about the kids, etc.

I know that the chapters are quite short but I also don't want the chapter to be too long as well. If you don't like how short the chapters are, sorry about that. I'm just busy that's all, and plus I'm also working on this on docs on my school account. 

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and have a wonderful day!