Make them mad

Josh and Revenge got up the next morning and headed to the cafeteria. Dakotaz was still passed out at the table and Josh sighed in defeat.

"Dakotaz..." he murmured and walked over. He picked up the shorter man and kissed Revenge's cheek. "I'm gonna make sure that this dumbass sleeps," he said. Revenge watched in shock as Josh left with a tired Dakotaz in his arms. His stomach swirled with acid and he wanted Josh's attention.

He turned and went to go find someone who could help him get the attention of his boyfriend. Apollo passed through the cafeteria, and Revenge grabbed his wrist.

"Hey Apollo," he said, getting the humans' attention. Apollo tilted his head, silently asking what was needed

"What's up?"

"Josh is not giving me any real attention. Want to help me make him jealous?" Revenge asked. Apollo nodded, down for anything really. Steven wasn't around at the moment and clearly Steve and Dumbdog didn't need him.

"Hell yeah. Let's do it," he said, bouncing slightly. Revenge laughed and entwined their hands before walking to his bedroom. He pulled Apollo down next to him, finding that Josh wasn't in there. He had probably taken Dakotaz back to his own room where Scott, Smajor and DK were

Apollo found himself imagining Steven and pressing up to Revenge, allowing himself to be
cuddled tightly against the shorter man's chest.

Josh wasn't able to find Revenge a few hours later, Dakotaz was back up and functioning in the cafeteria. Josh entered the bedroom and saw the two snuggling together, and he walked over. The door flew open though and it startled both awake.

Steven stood there with Kimi behind him, a glare on his face. Apollo blinked for a moment and squeaked as he was grabbed and taken from the room. Josh gave Revenge a look

"I'm surprised. You aren't Koji,"

"Is that good or bad?"

"Good. For me at least, but what was that about? Cause I know that Apollo didn't come to you,"

"You weren't giving me any attention," Revenge said, cheeks heating up as he felt himself being pulled close to Josh.

"Baby. I was trying to help Dakotaz. I'm sorry," he mumbled, feeling bad. Revenge just clung onto him and Josh decided to rest a bit with his boyfriend.

Apollo stared at Steven, Kimi had locked the doors to communications again and Steven stared down Apollo before walking closer and pushing him against the wall.

"You are no longer allowed from my sight. If I can't watch you, Kimi will," Steven hissed. Apollo nodded, eyes wide in shock. Steven refused to be ok with Apollo being alone any longer, he grabbed the mans hand and pulled him onto his lap. Apollo fell asleep, pressed against his lover.

"I'm a babysitter now?" She asked, looking unamused. A knock on the door and Kimi answered it. Koji stood there, looking panicked over something

"Steven. Come with me now," he said, sounding like something was very very wrong. Steven and Kimi shared a glance before Apollo was moved from his lap and he followed Koji into the security room, then the doors locked