A test subject

Scar looked at the bedroom, DK was asleep with Smajor, and Scott came into the room a while ago before crashing out next to him.

He was still too afraid of Xchocobars to go see his brother, so he finally came up with the words that would hopefully allow him to combine them back. Hopefully

Scar fell asleep, getting woken up by Scott who was staring at him. It didn't weird him out, it was something Scott often did was just waking someone up if they were needed.

"Am I needed?" He asked softly, feeling tired as he sat up from where he had been laying. DK was in his sight, holding Smajor on his lap while staring at him.

"Your notebook. The words. You have a spell?"

"Maybe. But I'll need a test subject and a bigger room,"

"How about us and the cafeteria?" Smajor said. Scar shifted, hesitant. If he hurt or killed them his brother would never forgive him.

But he had no other option and he agreed. They walked to the cafeteria and Scar made the two stand back to back. He pulled DK behind him and placed his hands out.

"Two souls are split
So let's make this quick
Return them to one
And let this be done," he chanted. Purple swirled around them, magic becoming obvious as a bright light flashed.

When vision returned to normal, one Scott stood there. He looked confused for a moment before DK walked over.

"Uhhh, Scar?" His Scottish accent seemed thicker now than it had been before. Maybe it was just an effect of the spell. Yeah, that was it. He hoped.

"Good to have you back Scott,"

"My head hurts. What happened,"

"I should probably explain, well, what I understand," DK said and led Scott off. Scar took a breath and knew all he had to do now was get everyone else to let him do it.

Dakotaz would have such an easier time though

Scott looked shocked, after DK finished explaining. But that meant that half of his boyfriend was in the medbay, while the other half was here unhurt.

He climbed onto DKs lap, not sure what else to do as his mind thought through it all.

"I know. It's a lot to take in," DK said softly. Scott let himself be held for a minute before muttering something and going to the medbay.

Xchocobars stared at him, confused as to which one he was. Until Smajor explained that he was back to normal because of Scar. He definitely left out the part of the test subject.

Dakotaz was still unmoving, but Scott felt better as DK came in. Xchocobars looked at him

"Is it true?"

"Yeah," and with that she left to go do something. Scott felt DK hug him from behind and gave into the grasp, relaxing and he stared at the other half of his boyfriend. His mind was filled with too many thoughts it seemed

What the fuck had happened to even do this to them?