prolouge

"I will try to see any temporary houses so we can live, and i will leaving because Ty's mom put either of us as emergency contact beside something happens as he is my only nephew
You have a full moon coming and you can take care of our pup, mom and dad can help you with everything."

"You will suffer all the pain that you have cause to my husband, Salvatore." Isis as she cause pain to Damon, while she twisting her hand to untied Mason.

Past: Egypt

"Call my daughters  please, we need to talk about something

"Call my daughters  please, we need to talk about something."  Pharaoh said to his daughters' servants as he sat down in his throne. Later all his daughters came to the throne room; "We need to go into hiding people are starting get susphious about us not getting old, by tonight we pack everything we have and leave but I have a confident that can reign Egypt." he finished as all his daughthers agree and they left to pack their things.

  In the same night the family went to their new location by using their vampire speed.

Come to the present: Florida,USA

  Isis was getting off her surfboard of her car, as she was turning her look to the ocean she meet the bluest eyes that she had ever see in her 3,000 years of living in this planet. After that intense look they gave eachother, that make important events for them for the years to come.

     Their first dates, their first time making love, he popping the question, they living together, they getting married, their honeymoon, but one year before they coming to Mystic Falls is Mason broke his curse as they said, while that happened Isis was pregnant with Ophelia, her family and her teach him how to control his anger, his first shift, and everything related to werewolf, but months later their happiest moment in their whole lifes the birth of their child. Then came the moment to come to Mystic Falls.

  ----------------------------------------------------