Glitchnight

Name:Glitchnight 

Gender:Feminine 

Tribe/s:Nightwing

Age: 89 in human years

Sexuality:Straight 

Appearance:Glitch is a pitch black nightwing.A few purplish stripes going through her talons.She is a tall figure,slim and sleek.Glitch has medium sized wings and a long snout.She has a few scars here and there,A flower crown and a necklace that she wears sometimes.The necklace has a blue dragon on it  that is surrounded by little white rocks.

Personality:Glitch doesn't get into fights anymore.She often ignores them.Staring into the nothingness,one of her hobby's that she adores.Glitch also likes hanging out with her fellows animals,and while doing that she likes thinking about her family and how she may meet them again.She's not very social with other dragons,probably because she lives in a forest with absolutely no dragons.Her biggest fear is burning in flames,this reminds her of hell,a place she may be in.

Family members:

Father:back-stabber

Mother:sky-gazer

Husband:Stormstriker 

Biological daughter:Deadlyfrost 

Husband's adoptive daughter:Tropical Toucan *she is not considered Glitchnight's adoptive daughter*

Biological daughter:Deathfreeze 

Friends:

Wolverine*wolf*

Angela *rabbit*

Domen *rabbit*

Jepa *rabbit*

Nala *lioness*

Queen they support:None

Mate/crush:Stormstriker 

Dragonets:Deadlyfrost and deathfreeze 

Backstory:Born in the Nightwing kingdom*before book 1*Glitchnight was the daughter of sky-gazer and back-stabber.She was loved by her mother and hated by her father,he never wanted a dragonet.Glitch was homeschooled for 4 years,but it stopped when she was supposed to be in grade 5.Everyone,this is Glitchnight and I'm gonna go to a meeting.I will not mind whispering but if hear screaming i will rip your vocal chords out."The teacher said in one breath 'she doesn't sound nice' Glitch thought.She looked around and saw a lonley dragonet."Hey!wanna talk?"She asked him."sure"the dragonet said."I'm Stormstriker" "nice name!" "Thanks"Storm said."so,what are your hobby's?"Glitch asked."Hmmm...Reading and hanging out with friends I guess?"Storm whispered.After that chit chat,Glitch asked if she could see storms friends.Storm agreed saying it was a greta way for her to make other friends.So Storm introduced glitch to his friends after school in the talons of peace.She liked hanging out with them...(two years later)...Ummm Storm,I need to ask you something"Storm turned around."sure!" "Soo I umm...Will be my boyfriend?"Glitch asked."Yes!!"Storm yelled.And after that they got married,had dragonets.Glitch and Storm fought often,and she always started it.One day,glitch had enough.A few days after Death was born she left the rainwing kingdom,taking her pet wolf with her.She is a lives in a rather beautiful tropical forest.This random forest has no dragons and only animals,despite how tall she is Glitch is able to talk to them and make friends with them.Glitch made friends with three lost baby rabbits,a lioness and friend-enemy's with a giraffe and elephant.

Additional:Updating her was damn quick.

~Bye!~