CHAPTER 5

Li Feng's agent was ashamed in front of several people because of Li Feng. After chatting about the work, he sent Li Feng home and then left.

Li Feng's assistant felt unfair for Li Feng's agent a little, but dared not say anything else, thinking about it, wanting to use some uncommon ways to solve it. When packing up for Li Feng, he proposed, "Brother... You might promise Brother Han."

Li Feng was changing his clothes, turning his head, "Promise what?"

"He said he was going to make a deal with you but you refused," the assistant said. He still felt worthless for Li Feng, feeling Li would be taken advantage of too much by Han Shi, and said, "He said that with a month of sex to exchange you recording reality show, and you can agree."

Whatever, Han Shi was really good-looking. Sleeping with him for a month was barely to earn back.

Han Shi for exposure, was forced to do that. The assistant felt quite relieved, and couldn't help eagerly looking at Li Feng.

Li Feng looked at the assistant, moved his lips lightly.

"Anyway... He's used to it anyway." The assistant was a scare when Li Feng stared at him, "He doesn't care about himself. Brother, why are you so? Didn't Sister Feng say that? He had been drinking and playing everywhere since he was young... Why are you distressed with him? Let's just do it while you were on the Reality Show! He just mentioned before, so he wouldn't dare resist..."

"What's the matter between I do something with him and he is a libertine?" Li Feng said indifferently, and asked, "he is a libertine, then should casually do sex?"

"No." The assistant choked up, "I'm just feeling you are fooled by him..."

"I don't like to repeat, I told Sister Feng in the car, and now I'll tell you the last time. Don't slander him." Li Feng frowned at the assistant and said, " Besides, don't mention "do sex or not". What you have mentioned is not sex, but rape in marriage."

The assistant saw that Li Feng was angry, nodding his head, with no more words.
...

"Oh, do you see? Ha... XX could not get up after doing sex with OO on the set, and he delayed to do working.

At Han Shi's home, he leaned on the sofa, with his two long legs on the coffee table. While watching the entertainment news with a cigarette lighter pressed crackle, Han Shi said to himself, "Fuck, how can I have this kind of gossip..."

Mu Jiayan turned his head, looking at Han Shi, "Do want your fucking face?"

"Nobody else is here." Han Shi had been in a good mood recently, and was not angry when he was scolded by Mu Jiayan. He said lazily, "What are you doing here? What's wrong with me again?"

"To warn you to keep up with the recent situation. Don't go crazy." Mu Jiayan opened his bag and took out the tablet. "The last time you recorded 'Hand in Hand with You' have been edited with words. It just come out. They just passed it to me. Would you like to..."

"Yes, yes, yes. Let me see." Han Shi's eyes were bright, and he immediately turned off the TV, taking the tablet, "Have you seen it... It's good?"

Mu Jiayan said faintly, "It is OK... I had a little bit of guidance when I asked them to add some words and voices, which was certainly better than before. What's more, this time you two have intimate behaviors."

Han Shi's ear went red, anxiously urging, "Don't talk nonsense. When did we kiss in the video?"

Mu Jiayan scoffed and took the tablet and rowed it to the kissing position.

Han Shi took the tablet back and looked down.

Han Shi's ears were a little... all red.

This version might be a web version, and the kiss scene almost was cut. It was only switched back and forth a few angles, splicing with the scene of Li Feng looking at the wounds of Han Shi. Since the audience did not know the fact, they should mistakenly think that Li saw Han Shi's hand with grinding blebs, so he was so distress to kiss Han Shi.

Han Shi gazed at the two minutes paragraph over and over several times. His hand was about to shake as an electric fan. He was very embarrassed in front of Mu Jiayan, holding back his smile, and commenting, "It's... okay."

"Okay? "Mu Jiayan sneered, "What did I tell you before? How did you promise me? Li Feng is not easy to take the initiative! What about your response? Look at yourself! Like fucking rape! Will you be intimate? Will you? Will you?"

"No! That's good for me!" Han Shi's cheeks flushed and he roared back, "Do you know what Li Feng did at that time?! He, he..."

Mu Jiayan was stunned, doubtfully looking at Han Shi, "What did he do?"

Did he touch you? Or take advantage of Han in the dark corner? How could... (Mu Jiayan's soliloquy)

Han Shi was a little ashamed and quickly said, "Kiss! Kiss, you know?"

Mu Jiayan,"..."

Mu Jiayan looked at Han indifferently, taking a deep breath, kept his agent's self-cultivation and calm, " Tongue-kiss? Split your lips? Did he play with your tongue?"

Han Shi's neck was red as if Mu Jiayan said something abominable. Han Shi looked at Mu Jiayan with disgust, "What's the fucking things you thinking about all day!"

Mu Jiayan,"..."

Mu Jiayan, with a desolate smile, knew he have nothing to talk about with a fool...

Han Shi loathed to hold the tablet far away from Mu Jiayan, impatiently turned back to see the paragraph, being resentful and said, "You can try to be kissed by him if you can! I almost got pregnant when I was kissed. How could I respond... Don't you think you're crazy?"

"How could I... bring a artist like you..." Mu Jiayan was angry and had to sit down, "I warn you it's the last time... This is the last time, and next time you have to be initiative! A unilateral intimacy couldn't make the audience feel sweet! This is only a temporary solution to your difficulties. You have to make everyone feel that you two are happy and love each deeply, you know?"

"Yes, yes." Han Shi slid the video at the forefront, ready to take a good look from the beginning, impatiently saying, "I know, next time."

When Mu Jiayan saw Han Shi did not take it seriously, thought and said again, "As an old classmate of Li Feng, I would like to remind you that Li Feng is not an active person. If you want to wait for him to come to you... and be active to you, you can wait for the next life."

Han winked. Indeed, Li Feng at that time just pitied him and helped him.

Han Shi looked up and asked, " Does he like unscrupulous person? What types were the boyfriends he had before?"

"May, maybe."

Mu Jiayan actually didn't know, since he didn't see the men who Li Feng dated before. How could he compare? He just wanted to make Han more titillating, so that they two in the camera can be more intimate.

Mu Jiayan said faintly, "Men... always like this, and don't you like this type?"

"You don't know what type I like? "Han Shi grabbed a handful of hair, fretfully said, "I know, and I will soon enter the crew to record the show... I will pay attention to."

"Okay." Mu Jiayan thought about it, and his tone stressed again, "Are you going to enter in the crew again tomorrow? You just act that you love each deeply. So many people have laughed at you, don't you remember? The more you try to talk to him, the more he is intimate with you, the angrier the baleful fans will be! Do you understand?!"

Han Shi said in his heart, "It's none of my business to care for the baleful fans." He nodded perfunctorily, "I know, just shut up."