Forgive Me

This scene is from episode 6 right after Hallie and Xander made up over their argument about Cecelia.

Hallie's POV

Even though he knew I was mad at him, my husband walked over to me and kissed me gently.

'Do you forgive me, butterfly?' He whispered through light pecks on my lips.

'I don't know if I should.' I replied. 'What you said to Cecelia was horrible. You shouldn't treat her like that.'

'I know.' He breathed out. 'But she shouldn't have drugs. She's too young for that shit. And I don't want her to end up like your brother did.'

'I don't want that either. But she's in pain, Xander. All of the time. And I hate that she's turning to those things to try and make it better.' I was staring at the floor, so Xander cupped my cheeks and lifted my face up to meet his.

'She'll be ok.' He whispered while looking deep into my eyes.

'I hope so.' I replied while letting out a breath.

Xander slowly moved his lips to mine and kissed me. I kissed him back gently, feeling his hands move down my body and resting on my waist. He pulled away for a moment and planted a kiss on my forehead before moving his lips back to mine.

I opened my mouth slightly, inviting his tongue in. My hands were in his hair as he was playing with my waistband. Our kiss was becoming more desperate by the second. He moved to my neck, gently kissing and sucking on it. I lifted my head so that he could have easier access and gripped his strong arms tightly. Then Xander bit down, causing my breathing to become heavy.

'Fuck...' I breathed out.

'Shh, baby. I don't want anyone to hear you.'

'No one's here. They all left.' I replied.

'Good, then you can be as loud as you want.' I couldn't see his face, but I could tell he was smirking. Xander quickly lifted my top over my head and unhooked my bra, throwing them both aside.

'You are so goddamn perfect,' He whispered before playing with my nipples. His tongue licked and flicked one while his hand rubbed the other. My moans were getting louder and my breathing was getting heavier, causing Xander to keep going. I could feel his erection on my thigh, growing harder with every passing second. A few minutes later, he kissed down my stomach until he reached my pants. He quickly undid my belt buckle and slid my bottoms down to my ankles. He pulled them off, then he got onto his knees.

'I'm going to fucking worship you tonight, Hallie.' He said as he began to kiss and lick me through my underwear.

'Please do.' I moaned while running my hands through his hair.

He slowly ran his fingers up and down my thighs, stopping once he had grabbed a hold of the lace. He pulled them down and threw them aside. Suddenly, he picked me up and placed me down on the bed. He forced my legs open and began to kiss up and down my thighs.

'Please, Xander.' I moaned out.

'Please what?' He replied, his voice full of cockiness.

'Please fuck me with your tongue.' And before I could even finish the sentence, he slowly licked my pussy from bottom to top.

'Like this?' He asked.

'You know exactly how I like it.' I replied.

He chuckled before moving his tongue to my clit and sucking. Hard.

'Oh shit!' I cried out.

The pleasure was building up in me quickly and I knew I'd get the release I desperately needed soon. He slipped two fingers into my soaking pussy and started to pump. My moans were loud and uncontrollable, just how he liked it. My hands were in his hair, pulling and tugging gently as the pleasure rolled through me. Xander added a third finger and it felt like I was about to break.

'Cum for me, Hallie' He whispered. I didn't even have to tell him I was close. He just knew. I moaned at his words, then with two more thrusts of his fingers, I was high on pleasure. My body spasmed as I came hard on his tongue. He stayed at my pussy for a minute, taking in my scent. Then he climbed on top of me and kissed me.

'That felt so good.' I breathed out, still trying to catch my breath.

'You're so perfect.' He whispered, smiling at me with softened eyes. I bit my lip, then noticed his hard cock in between my legs.

'I think we need to do something about this.' I said while lightly stroking him.

'I wanted tonight to be all about you.' He replied.

'So? I want to make my husband cum. What's so wrong with that?'

He laughed as he stood up, removing his bottoms and boxers. I bit my lip while looking him up and down. I will never not be turned on by this man. He's the sexiest person alive.

'Are you sure you're ready for more? Usually, you're quite sensitive after your first orgasm.' He asked.

'I'm ready.' I replied. 'Now lay down on the bed.'

He did as I said and laid down, his hard cock standing up tall. I climbed on top of him and slowly sank my pussy down on him. We both sighed with pleasure as he began to fill me up. Once I had adjusted to his size, I began to roll my hips against his. A groan escaped his mouth almost instantly, which made me only want to move faster. I rested my hand on his chest and sped up my movements, causing us both to breathe heavy. Then Xander sat up and pulled my hair as he began to kiss and suck my neck. We stayed like this for a while, but then without warning, he began to thrust into me fast and hard.

'Xander!' I screamed out in pleasure.

'Say my name again.' He said through gritted teeth. I didn't reply and instead just moaned.

'Say. It. Again.' He demanded.

'Oh fuck, Xander!' I screamed his name again as I came hard, not realizing that he had cum at the same time as me. We caught our breath and laid down next to each other on the bed.

'We should argue more often.' Xander joked. I giggled and kissed him gently.

'What was that for?' He asked.

'Just because I love you.' I said. 'And you gave me two mind-blowing orgasms.'

He laughed and went into the bathroom, filling two cups of water and handing one to me. 'Here. You should drink something.'

'Thank you.' I replied, not knowing how one man could be so perfect.

'What do you want to eat? I'll order us something and we can have a quick bath together.'

'Does Chinese sound good to you?' I asked.

'It sounds amazing.' He replied. 'I'll go start the bath.' He said as he walked away. It was at this moment, I knew that I was the luckiest woman in the world.