Writers Research

Hallie's POV

I wandered into Xander's office with a cup of coffee and some food in my hands. He'd been working all day and I thought that he would want something to eat. But knowing him, he wouldn't go and get it until he was sure his work was done. I set the food and drink down next to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

'Thank you, butterfly.' He smiled.

'You're welcome. How's the writing coming along?' I asked.

'Not great.' He sighed 'I'm stuck on a scene.'

'Which one? Maybe I could help.'

'It's not a normal scene. It's a sex scene.' His face turned red, almost as if he was embarrassed.

'What's wrong with it?'

'I'm not sure that it's realistic enough.'

'Why don't you read it out loud to me. I'm sure I can help.'

He started to type on his laptop for a minute, then once he found the scene I took a seat next to him.

'Go on.' I encouraged him. I could tell he was nervous. His writing always showed the most vulnerable parts of him.

'Delilah walked into the room knowing exactly what she wanted from Easton. She bit her lip as she saw him laid on his bed shirtless. It wasn't sexual by any means, but it turned her on more than ever. She felt herself grow wetter as she stared at him. Once Easton noticed she was there, he stood up and walked over to hers. Without a second thought, he brought his lips to her. This kiss wasn't like the ones they had shared before. This kiss was deeper. It was passionate. It was dirty.'

Xander's voice was low and his breathing was heavy, almost as if it turned him on. I noticed how tight his grip was on the arms of the chair, and then I glanced down and saw his huge bulge. I'm not going to lie - This turned me on too. But I wanted to help him with his writing first.

'Carry on. It's good so far.'

He cleared his throat. 'Easton picked Delilah up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He pressed her against the wall behind him and she could feel his hard cock against her thigh. Both of them were panting loudly as they began to undress each other. They had never wanted each other more. Easton took off Delilah's shirt and bra and threw them to the floor. His eyes turned dark as he began to suck and lick her hard nipples. Delilah's moans filled the quiet room as he-' Xander stopped mid-sentence.

'What's wrong?' I asked.

'Fuck this.' He groaned.

He turned to me and kissed me hard. A moan escaped my lips as he bit down and reached for my top. He began to unbutton my blouse and I reached for his bulge. But the position was against us. After he took my top off, he got up and threw everything from his desk onto the floor. Then he quickly took his own shirt off and demanded me to get on the desk.

'No.' I said with defiance.

'What?' He raised a brow, curious as to what I was doing.

'I don't want to get on the desk. I want to get on my knees.' I said with a smirk.

'Then be my guest.' He chuckled as I made my way to the floor. I slowly unzipped his pants, breathing heavy. I pulled his bottoms down and I was met with Xander's large cock.

'No boxers?' I asked, giggling. Before he had time to reply, I began to suck the head of his dick. A low groan escaped his mouth and he gripped tightly onto my hair.

'Shit, Hallie.' I heard him whisper as I took his cock deep into my throat.

Without thinking, my hand made its way under my skirt and to my pussy then began circling my clit. I moaned as the pleasure started to build, sending vibrations down Xander's shaft.

'Hallie, stop.'

'Why?' I asked, feeling slightly rejected.

'Because I don't want to cum before you do.' He picked me up and bent me over his desk, making my ass stick out behind me. He zipped his pants up then said in a gravelly voice,

'Don't move.' I felt his hands roaming along my body, his cold hands making me shiver.

'You're so fucking hot, Hallie.' I would've made some sly comment about how I'm old now, but before I had the chance too I felt his hands under my skirt and pulling my panties down.

'Fuck, you must be so wet. These are soaked.'

My breath caught in my throat as he began to slowly gather my wetness with his fingers. Then he started to play with my clit in slow, circular motions making me moan out in pleasure.

'Do you like that, baby?'

'Yes, don't stop.' I whispered.

He moved his fingers faster and I could feel the heat building up inside of me. I was getting closer by the second and I knew that soon I would break. But just as soon as the pleasure started, it stopped.

'What are you doing?' I asked, slightly annoyed. Xander didn't say anything, so I turned around to face him.

'Didn't I tell you not to move?' He said as cocked his eyebrow.

'Didn't I tell you not to stop?'

He rolled his eyes as he moved closer to me. His lips met mine and he kissed me hard. His hands roamed over my body and settled on my ass. He grabbed it hard and pulled me into him. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me and I couldn't help but moan in anticipation. He lifted me up and set me down on the desk without breaking the kiss. I quickly took off his top and then my hands wandered down his chest and started to massage his bulge. He groaned into my mouth and kissed me harder. I unzipped his jeans, freeing his cock again and begged him to fuck me.

'Please, Xander. I need you.'

'Fuck, I need you too.'

Not even a second later I felt his hard cock push into me. We both sighed as I adjusted to him, barely being able to kiss him. Xander began to move his hips faster, making me moan loudly. I threw my head back and Xander began to kiss my neck passionately.

'Shit, I'm so close!' I screamed out.

'Me too.' He groaned against my neck.

After a few more thrusts into me, I felt myself let go. An overwhelming sense of pleasure came over me as I felt Xander fill me up, both of us screaming out in pleasure.

He rested his forehead on mine as we were panting heavily, his cock still inside of me.

'Fuck, Hallie. I will never get enough of your pussy.'

I couldn't say anything and instead kissed him gently.

'Maybe I should just write that for my scene. We do love to test them out before I send it to my publisher.' He laughs.

'Good idea.' I giggle.

'Shall we have a shower? Or would you prefer a bath?' He asked, still panting.

'A shower. We always end up having sex again in the bath.' I replied.

'We always end up having sex again in the shower too.' He chuckled.

'Yeah, but it's better in the shower.' I smiled as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

'I'll go get it started then.' He said as he walked away.