Chapter Three: Me time

I can't lie when I got home I was feeling humiliated as hell because all that time I had spent loving him and he kicked me out the fucking house like that?! Didn't even have the decency to be gentle about it but I could only blame myself.. what else was a married man to do? I took the longest shower of my life and prepared myself for work.

A few weeks went by and me and dontayvious decided to go speed dating the whole week. part of me did it because I had a week few weeks off from work and wanted to please dontayvious by being a loyal friend before I left for New York and the other part of me did it because I was somewhat interested and determined to find love.

We pulled up into the lot and immediately hopped out of our cars. I wore a velvet royal blue long sleeved body fighting dress that stopped right above my kneecaps, black Christian louibatin heels, and a small black clutch that held my money, makeup, and etc. my hair was in a long sleek ponytail and I definitely popping. as for Tay, he had his dreads in a bun with baby hairs, black skinny jeans, black knee high heels, and a long sleeved black shirt that fit skin tight along with his black Gucci side bag.

Once we got inside we slid right into the two tables closest to one another so we were still in arms reach. when the round begin I got a white guy who stood about five feet with brown eyes and messy hair. he dressed like a teenage skater. "hey I'm Joey." he said balling up his fist to dap my hand. I was confused and a little annoyed. he plopped down in the seat and we immediately began conversing with each other. "so joey, what do you do as a profession?" I asked trying to seem interested. "I'm currently in between jobs." he said simply. "ok...whatever that means." I said taking a little sip of my champagne. "how about you?" he asked. "well.. I model, I own my own salon, and I'm a stylist to celebrities. I've worked with breezy, usher and etc." I said mentally giving myself a pat on a back because until just now I didn't stop and realize how much I'd accomplished in my life. "Who is breezy?" He asked genuinely confused. "oh I'm sorry, I meant Chris brown." I said answering him. "I still don't know who that is." he said turning red from embarrassment. "it's fine it doesn't matter." I said trying to make him feel better. "but anyways I think the time is about to be up." and right when the bell rang a new person came to my spot. he was Brown skinned with dimples, a little over six feet, and had white teeth. he kind of resembled Morris chestnut. "hello beautiful." he said handing me a rose. "why thank you." I said extending my free hand out to shake his right away my attention was caught on one thing but I knew I was going to play it cool only for my own amusement. I put a big smile on my face and continued. "I'm Namia but I go by Nicey." I said while waiting for a reply. "I'm Jonathan." he said shaking my hand and taking a seat. my attention was still swept away by the nerve of this man. "is there anything you need to tell me?" I asked as if I didn't know the problem. "only that you're beautiful." he said trying to flirt but I was to busy having fun with what I was about to do. "that was cute but I have one question for you." I said smirking. he thought he was about to get over on me. I thought to myself as I waited for his reply. "yes?" He said curiously. "I think you forgot to take that off before you left home." I said pointing to the wedding band around his finger. his face twisted up and he glanced at his finger and then looked back up at the smirk that was still on my face. "give me my damn rose bitch." he said getting angry at me for his own fault. "here bitch." I said throwing the rose at his face which nicked his bottom lip. "I swear to god." he said but Tay quickly stood up to defend me. My best friend may have been gay but he was still a man and he never was a pussy. "get the fuck out her face before you have to deal with me." dontayvious said with his voice becoming heavier than it had recently been. "am I supposed to be scared of a nigga in knee high boot heels?" He said chuckling. "don't let these boots fool you I can take these bitches off in two point five seconds and get in that ass! You must've forgot I was a fabulous ass MAN." Tay said waving his finger in front of his self as if Jonathan was standing nearby. "whatever nigga." He said laughing and waving Tay off. "Bye to you bitch and your faggot ass friend." he said walking out of the door. "fuck you and I hope your wife divorce your sorry ass." Tay said grabbing his clutch. security escorted us out and banned us from the club. When me and Tay returned to the parking lot we hugged it out and got into separate cars and went our separate ways. I got home in less than twenty minutes, took a shower, and slid into bed. even though today was a bad day I was still really happy to be going to New York in two days to model and style some people and hopefully maybe even meet someone. all I knew is that I had had enough of Atlanta for right now.

When I landed in New York it lowkey felt like Antarctica to me, maybe it's because I had lived in hot weather for a good minute. It wasn't even winter yet but for them it was fall which also meant fashion week was coming up. I checked into my hotel room and admired the matte black walls and vanity area with a couple of makeup gifts propped on top. "they really outdid themselves this time." I said referring to M.A.C cosmetics for giving me the hook up. every since I was the face for their brand they would send me free make up products to try out on my YouTube channel. youtube was just a side thing for me that grew into something bigger. I started off just testing products and as soon as I hit a million subscribers I had more makeup to get paid to sponsor than ever but I didn't mind since I loved make up even though I didn't wear it that much other than eyeliner, lipstick, and mascara. i still had fun trying out products and making videos.

I spread out across my bed on my back as I took in new york. I had only been here for about three hours and I already loved it here. I decided to go out last minute because my girl Erica mena talked me into it. I took the longest bath I had probably ever took in life. when I got out I dressed myself in a black long sleeved romper and My black and gold gisepie heels. I wand curled my thick black hair and applied my mac lipstick in the shade 'cyber'.

Not to long after Erica called and told me to come out since I was riding with her. I took my time inching down the outside steps of the hotel and into her car. "hey babe! How's New York treating you?" She asked. "good so far and I've only been here for a few hours." I said smiling from ear to ear. "how's love & hiphop treating you?" I said referring to the reality show she's on. we both giggled a little. "you know..since I've been with shod, I decided that I don't want to do the show anymore. I mean I have a child, the man of my dreams, a job that's paying really well, and on top of that I have a huge wedding to plan, speaking of which I'm going to get you your invite as soon as I send them out." she said with stars in her eyes. "aw babes you're in love." I said truly envious and happy for her. "yeah.... I really am." she said smiling while in a daze. "but enough about me, what about you? I know your fine ass is in a relationship." she asked smiling. "nah.. I'm just looking." I said looking out the window. "well that's great! That means I can set you up with a nice guy." she said growing even more excited. "I'm more focused on work." I explained. The rest of the car we talked and laughed about a lot of things.

When we got into the club paparazzi was there mainly because of Erica. we went inside got drinks, danced, and even networked with some important people who could help us with business ventures in the future. Trap queen by fetty wap started playing and the party turned up even more. We were all having a good time dancing when Erica slipped off for a second and reappeared with this really tall white guy. he was dressed in a black button down, black pants along with some type of Versace shoes, and two gold diamonds in his ears. he resembled zero from the tv show 'hit the floor'. "This is Derrick, Derrick this is Namia." she said not waisting anytime. "hey." he said reaching out to shake my hand as I shook his back. "well i will go bother the Dj and let you two kids get to know each other." Erica said as she floated off through the crowd. "you from here?" He asked over the loud music. "nope but I love it already." I said still dancing in my own little world. "you should let me show you around the city sometime." He said flashing his white top row of teeth and gold grill on his bottom row of teeth. "how do I know you're not a serial killer." I asked causing him to laugh. "nah none of that, I'm a different type." he said looking down at my pussy. "you just ruined it." I said rolling my eyes as I began my walk away. "hold on! I was just playing." he called out to me as he grabbed my arm and I turned to him. "give me a chance and I'll make it worth your while. I want to take you out and show you my city ma." he said smoothly. "I'll think about it but make sure you bring your dimples with you." I said flirting with him before floating off into the night life.