The Hunter Katsuki

Katsuki already knew where the vampire calling himself Deku lived. He was more interested in following the man whom he had bit. He trailed him a few blocks until he came to a flower shop. The man picked out a dozen red roses, payed and left. He hadn't said a single word to the cashier even when asked a question. That was an obvious sign of mind control. 

He kept behind the man until he came to an apartment building. Katsuki watched as the man knocked on the door and a young woman answered.

"I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you. I'll do better from now on". The man's voice was off.  It was missing the gruff raspiness that he had heard earlier.  The young woman didn't seem to notice, or she just didn't care.  She took the flowers, hugged the man, and closed the door behind them. 'People are fucking idiots.  Why would a pretty girl like that take back such a shithead' Katsuki thought with disgust. 

So Deku had chosen another asshole and helped them become a better person. Shaking his head, he just couldn't figure this vamp out. Most of them just fed and left. Not giving two fucks about the victim at all. Deku seemed to feed out of necessity not pleasure.

Katsuki Bakugo is part of a legacy of vampire hunters. They monitor, track and kill vampires that have gone rogue. A rogue vampire is one that actually kills their prey. It's common knowledge between their kind not to draw attention to themselves. So no killing their food source. Katsuki's whole family are hunters. His parents are in charge of the Pacific Northwest division of hunters. They have headquarters all over the globe.

Katsuki had it drilled into him since he was young that you can never really trust a vampire. They might not be undead like in the movies, but they are still dangerous. They had super strength, mind control, and are fast AF. They also drink blood by biting humans with fangs. That part of the lore is accurate.

There is an understanding between hunters and vamps too. Vampires understand the role of the hunters, and see them as allies of a sort.  Although they would hate to admit that hunters help maintain the secret of their existence.  Hunters are not to harm or kill a vampire without cause.  Doing so would cause the vampires clan to seek revenge.  In the past hunters would kill indiscriminately.  If you were a vampire you were dead.  End of story.  It wasn't until a lead hunters daughter had fallen in love with a vampire that rules were put into place.  The two sides came together to truly understand each other and put superstition and fears to rest.

Katsuki knew that Deku was not one of those rogue vampires, and that he should move on, but the little greenette fascinated him. He had to admit the vampire is cute AF. He was shorter, well built and had god damn freckles doting his cheeks. His voice was pleasant and he had a laugh that made Katsuki's heart trip in his chest. He hung his head in disgust. He was attracted to a damn vamp. If his mom ever found out there will be hell to pay and she's not one to fuck with.  Yeah, he knew he should move on, but if he were being honest, his dick was in charge at the moment.