Their Happily Ever After

"Kat, Zuzu, can you please scooch over a bit? You're smothering me" Shoto was in the middle of the bed feeling uncomfortably hot with the bodies of his mates smashed against him. Both of their heads were on his chest and their legs were wrapped around his. They had been super clingy since the incident in Sweden. Now Shoto felt bad for Izuku, who was usually the one sleeping in the middle. It felt a little claustrophobic.

"Nuh uh" Deku said snuggling even tighter. "You're going to have to get used to this for the foreseeable future, Sire".

"Really ZuZu. It's been a month since it happened" Shoto sighed kissing his mates forehead.

"Don't care" the greenette murmured caressing his mates chest. "I still have nightmares, Sho. I don't know what I would have done if she had killed you". Deku shuddered thinking of that night. "I became more vicious than any rogue I've ever encountered. I was pure rage. Kacchan might have had no choice but to kill me".

Katsuki sat up looking at Deku angrily "I would never fucking do that, Nerd! Don't think for a second I could ever harm you".

"I was feral, Kacchan. I'm just glad we're all ok" Deku said reaching over to hold Katsuki's hand.

"Maybe we need to make sure our Sire is 100% better. We might have missed a spot" Katsuki whispered huskily in Shoto's ear.

"I think you're right, Kacchan". Deku's hand traveled down to caress Shoto's crotch. The bi-colored male's heart started racing knowing what was about to happen. His mates hadn't given him a moment rest since they've been home. He soon found himself thrusting into Izuku while Katsuki took him from behind. Sweat covered their bodies as the three made love like they were desperate to be as close to one another as they possibly could.

Shot was snuggled again. All three men were basking in the afterglow of great sex. "You two are being too clingy. Maybe we need to go to therapy".

"It's not that bad, Sho. Stop exaggerating".

"You put a tracking device in my car!" Shoto exasperatingly sighed. "Kat follows me around to all of my work sites and snarls at anybody who stands too close".

"How about we take a vacation, Sire?" Izuku said nibbling on Shoto's neck. "Some place remote where we won't be disturbed and where we can walk around naked".

"I fucking love that idea, Deku. What do you say Sho? Interested?".

"It would be nice to take a break from work. After Argentina, Sweden and the US all agreed to switch to bagged blood, pretty much all major cities will have immortal blood banks. There are some countries where travel is extremely treacherous, so we have agreed that they will remain feeding the old way".

"Where should we go, Sire?" Deku asked excitedly. He had been so sure Shoto was going to say no to a vacation right now.

"Why don't we go to the Bahamas? I own a private island. I will need to call ahead and let the staff know to prepare for our arrival".

"You have your own fucking island?! Why is this the first I'm hearing about this? How many homes do you own and where?" Katsuki was astounded. That amount of wealth was inconceivable to him.

Shoto smiled fondly at his mate. "Remember, I've been alive for several lifetimes. I didn't gain my wealth overnight. I own properties in Spain, France, Italy, England, New York, Dubai, California, Oregon, Washington, Texas, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, just to name a few".

"Why so many?!" Katsuki stammered.

"Because we have to move every 10 years. My family as well. It's convenient to already have a place to stay. We all rotate every decade. We will be moving to Paris next".