Chapter 1:Where Did it all go Wrong

Craig Crippen

"Say I'm sorry!!!"I said still spinning Jay around.

"Neverrrrrrrrrr"Jay said giggling like crazy.

"Fine"I put Nasjay down and made her face me."Then kiss me then"I look back to see what Chresanto and Sydatrice was doing,but there was in there own little world,talking. I turn back to Nasjay who already leaning in we was a few apart until we heard Jay ugly ass boyfriend Chris.

"Nasjay I thought I would find you in here!!"Chris said walking towards us.

By the way did I said he was ugly:(

"Baby,what you doing here?" Jay said sounding a bit mad.

"I miss my baby that's all" Chris said picking Jay up and kissing her on the lips. Then smirking at me

"OK back off Chris, have you been drinking" She looked worried

Not only did you mess up my kiss with Nasjay, now you drunk and kissing up on her.

"Day Day,Shawn is looking for you too" Chris said and Chresanto looked piss off because he and her were in there zone together.

"Chris we need to talk like now" Nasjay said

"What happen babe" Chris said, kissing in Jay's neck and looks unconformable.

"Chris we're done, this is not working, because there is someone else" Jay push him off of him and walk away

The girl of my dreams broken up with her boyfriend, this is the time to make my move!!

"Nasjay I love you thou. There must be something I can do to keep us together. Please I need you in my life" Chris begged. He was on his knees begging for Jay to come back to him

Nasjay Simmons

Wow he really begging for me to come back to him. I really don't know what to do. I kind of love him. Hahaha I'm funny. Player don't caught feeling for the hoe of the month. He is cute, but I cant keep leading him on like that.

"Chris I-I just can't be with yo" He stops me dropping to his knees.

"NO,NASJAY BABY PLEASE IN NEED YOU JUST CAN'T SEE YOU WITH NO OTHER!!!please!"holding on to my knees.

Sydatrice Cater

Wow this is a sad sight Nasjay, must had impact Chris life....a lot. I looked over at Chres, who was very quiet.

"Chres?" I called him

"Chresanto are you ok?"playing with his short curls. He looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"Sydatrice were are we in this relationship?"

"What kind of question is that?,Chres we're best..." he sigh heavily cutting me off.

"Day don't finish that sentence".He said shaking his head.

"Day I thought we was more then"friends!"

"Chres you know Shawn is my boyfriend!!"

"Well Day you wasn't thinking that when me and you was fuck"Chresanto was cut off by Nasjay screaming. I turn head to see why Nasjay was screaming. Nasjay was on floor while Craig and Chris yelling at each other. Chresanto and I ran over there,Chres went to help Craig out and I was helping my Nasjay to get off the floor. OH HELL NAH.

Chresanto August

I pull Craig back because I know how his anger is and the shit ain't pretty and I know the only person who can make him chill out is Nasjay. I turn to see Jay and Day in each other arms and they both crying. Somehow when I wasn't looking Craig manger to get out my grip, and punch Chris.