Chapter 2 - Run Boy Run

As Sebastian opened the coffin, they saw a bunch of dead crows. Beneath the crows is a corpse rotting and revealing an awful stench. Ivan coughed with disgust while Sebastian examined the body. Sebastian saw a letter enveloped. It is sealed with a "C" family crest. As Sebastian opened the envelope a high-pitched ring resonate all over the cemetery. Sebastian and Ivan didn't know that the envelope was hexed. Due to Sebastian's and Ivan's heightened sense of hearing the sound is worse for them. They knelt in pain covering their ears. 

"You need to run Ivan someone needs to tell them what happened."

"I won't leave you, Seb try ripping the envelope that might break the spell."

Sebastian quickly reach over the envelope but a group of crows "murder" appeared and caused the envelope to fly further to them. Ivan tried to resist the obstacles. He quickly came towards the envelope and split it in half. The ringing stopped and the crows disappeared. Ivan helped Sebastian up from the ground and told him that they need to go back. 

Sebastian and Ivan rushed back to the Barrington House

Sebastian and Ivan rushed back to the Barrington House. After they came back they explained everything that happened. The whole family was alarmed and asked them if they're okay. 

"Didn't even break a sweat," Ivan replied. 

Amara announced to everyone to be prepared for anything that might happen. The adults of the family understood what Amara said and prepared themselves. 

"They're coming back?" Rona asked

Rion was confused and felt like he's missing something and doesn't know what's going on. Rion asked Rona who's coming back. Rufus talked to Rona and John Ashford. 

"Hillford is no longer safe for Rion. If they know that we have a tribrid in this house they will use him as our weak spot." Rufus told Rona and John. 

Rona told Rion that they will explain everything on the road. 

John made some phone calls, he said he knows a great witchcraft boarding school

John made some phone calls, he said he knows a great witchcraft boarding school. Rion was puzzled by everything that's happening. 

"You'll love that place son," John said. 

Rion was worried for himself because he is not yet in full control of his powers. Rion packed up his things and all of his valuables. Rion's family and cousins told Rion to take care. He gave his necklace to his sister Laura Ashford and told her that she will be back. 

"This is not a goodbye, you and I will meet again," Rion told Laura.

Rion gave his sunstone necklace to his sister to wear off vampires and withstand some spells. 

Rion left Hillford.