- 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 -

this will be based off of nas's character in belly aka sincere!—

you drew your attention to the door when you heard the sound of it opening. you turned to see sincere coming back from another day of drug dealing. you tried to convince him to get out of the game for a long time. he told you that he was trying but it wasn't that easy.

you rolled your eyes as you turned your head back to the tv. he took his clothes off leaving him with the wife beater and some boxers. you felt him getting in the bed to lay down but you didn't turn your head to him.

"dont be like that" he said.

"dont be like what?" you questioned.

"this" he said.

"look, im tryna get out the game baby, but you gotta wait a while" he continued.

"im gettin sick and tired of the same bullshit! you always sayin "lets wait awhile" like you dont wanna leave the game! it dont seem like you makin no fuckin effort to leave!" you argued.

sincere sighed, he felt bad for being in the streets and not being home with you. it killed you everyday to see him leave and take care of business. he thought you were solid for sticking with him tho.

he sat up and started kissing your neck, he found your sweet spot and sucked your skin sensually leaving a hickey on it. you tried to act like you didn't like it but the more he explored your body the more you were giving in to him.

he kissed further down until he reached your lower stomach. he moved down to your legs, you pretended to not notice him. sincere slid off your panties and spread your legs open.

"sincere not right-" he interrupted you.

"nah c'mere, you deserve this for all the shit i put you through" he licked his lips.

your tried to squirm away but he quickly wrapped his arms around your thighs and brought you towards his face. he used his index and middle finger to part your folds and get better access. you threw your head back as you felt his flattened tongue lick your clit in circular motions.

you hissed as he swirled his tongue around your enterance. he flicked his tongue up and down your pussy continuously as he started to increase his pace.  hearing you moan his name made his dick get harder every second. he sucked on your clit as he removed his hand from your thigh and slowly pushed two fingers inside your entrance.

he replaced his tongue with his fingers and started to pump them in and out at a slow pace. he removed his other hand from your thigh and lifted your shirt. he noticed you weren't wearing a bra so he snaked his hand up your body and caressed with your left breast. you bit your lip and started rolling your hips against his fingers.

"you like that baby?" he asked.

"mhm don't stop" you moaned.

"you forgive daddy?"

"f-fuck y-yes i forgive you" you moaned.

he moved his fingers deeper into your entrance and increased his pace. your breathing got heavier and your chest started heaving. he came up to you and kissed you sloppily. you gripped the sheets as you felt your orgasm rise and stomach tightening. he seen your juices oozing out of your enterance which gave him a sign that you were about to cum.

"you cumming baby?" he said now pumping his fingers faster than ever.

without warning you orgasmed all over his fingers. he slowed his pace as you calmed down from your high. he removed his fingers from your enterance and sucked them, tasting your juices.

he licked his lips and kissed you again. you moaned softly into the kiss.

"how was that?" he asked.

"fuckin amazing" you said trying to catch your breath.

"i promise imma get out the game for you baby, i can't stand to see you hurtin like this anymore" he sighed.

"i know, i believe you" you grinned and kissed him on the lips.

you took a moment to fully catch your breath and you started to get hungry. you sat up to fix your shirt and put your underwear back on to fix you something to eat.

"you hungry?" you asked him.

"nah, i already ate" he said resting his body on the headboard.