𝟎𝟎𝟐

Solanas POV once again:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off.
"ugh great schooll" I mumbled. After a few minutes laying in bed I finally got up and walked out to the bathroom. she started brushing her teeth. once I was done i walked out to be greeted by the smell of breakfast that hit my nose perfectly. yum. I quickly through on a outfit from your suit case

 I quickly through on a outfit from your suit case

then ran downstairs. "hi Mom" "Hi Solana Here I Made Pasta." your mom said then passing you a plate. kaylyn came running downstairs still in his pjs. "hey kaylyn" "hi"

-skip 2 when you arrive at school-

"Solana chill" Solana mumbled to herself.
Solana got out of the car and all eyes were on her. just be calm. she glanced and found were the location of the doors. Solana nervously walked in. stares were developing great. it took her 10 minutes to find the office since she was to nervous to ask anyone. "Hi is this the office?" "Ah Yes Come On In" a old lady spoke welcoming her. "Your Solana Imani Rowe Right?" "Yeah." "I've got your schedule right here!" The old lady spoke while handing her the schedule "Thank You Ma'am." Solana mumbled. "No problem. Oh also forgot I've got a student to show you around, I'll quickly call her!" "I'm Mrs Palacio!" "Nice to meet you Mrs Palacio." Solana said. Mrs Palacio grabbed to what looked like a phone and spoke "Aya Tanjali Can You Please Come To The Main Office?". damn I can hear her from the speakers. Shortly later A Unknown girl walked in. "Uh Miss You Called Me?" The girl spoke In a nice way. "Uh yes. Can you please show Solana around here? She's new." "Hi. Solana spoke silently. "Oh okay come on!"
Bold- Aya
Plain- Solana
"Hi I'm Aya! Nice to meet you!"
"Hi you already know my name Solana" She spoke as their were walking
"So where you from?" "𝗶𝗺 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮"
"oh im from New Jersey" solana chuckled. They got to know each other while Aya showed solana around.
A/n:
I know I said Namil is in this chapter I'm
sorry I'll add his next chapter promise.
I'm so sorry I'm been inactive a lot of stuff has been coming up lately. Hope y'all enjoy!