𝟎𝟎𝟑

-resume-

Aya finished showing me around. The school was preety big like the schools rich kids go to. Solana grabbed her schedule from her pocket and checked what she had first period. "I have history" aya said. "Noo I have Englishhh :(" Solana spoke sadly. "Idk anyone tho sooo" "don't worry I'll introduce u to my friend group at lunch. They would love to meet you! I'll show u to English?" "Yeah thanks that would be helpful" Solana mumbled. great I barely know anyone here. Best day ever. Solana thought sarcastically. Eventually they got to English class. they were standing next to the door. "Alright I have to go to class bye!" "Byeee"
Solana stepped into the wide classroom. All eyes on her. "𝙤𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚. 𝙂𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛? The teacher spoke. "Uh hi my name is Solana. Nice to meet you guys" Solana said awkwardly. "𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙪 𝙜𝙤 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧. 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙" Chris waved his hand and Solana walked over to the desk next to him and sat down. "Hi I'm Chris" The dude with waves and a nose piercing said. "Hey I'm solana." Solana said embarrassed. just at the second a unrecognised boy walked in. He had black brownish dreads with eye bags you could see from far away. he was wearing a Mario jacket and beige pants with brown and white Jordans.
he had great style.
"𝘼𝙝 𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡" the teacher said.
Solanas POV:
We locked eyes for what seemed to be forever. It was like everything was in slow motion. I could spot pink roamed on his face he was blushing.
We were scanning each-others faces.
idk why but when we locked eyes
it got me feeling a type of way that I have never felt before.
he walked over to our  desk opposite Chris and sat next to him. they dabbed up.
𝗕𝗼𝗹𝗱- 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴- 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢
"𝘆𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝘀?"
"𝘰𝘩 𝘶𝘩 𝘪𝘮 𝘚𝘰-𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢. 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶."
"𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗮. 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲"
did he just call my name pretty! AHHH
Solana snapped out of her deep thoughts.
"𝗜𝗺 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁." The kind boy spoke while opening his textbook.

"𝘼𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚 76- 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 4𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠" The teacher shouted. "sorry"
that name soundly oddly familar. I looked up.
its the guy from the airplane :). a smile grew on my face. Steven glanced at me Then started making his way to me. "hey who knew we were gonna go to the same school" Steven chuckled. "yeah what a coincidence" Solana got up and hugged him. "𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿"
Namil spoke as we pulled away from the hug.
"yeah we met on the plane when we were coming here" "𝗢𝗼𝗵 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆𝘆" "ay whats uppp" Steven said dabbing up Namil And Chris. why am I feeling this when I'm around Namil. I've never felt this before.

A/n
TYSM FOR 81 VIEWS ON MY CAST!
BTW TYTY FOR THE VOTES! DONT FORGET TO VOTE GUYSSSS! 💙
hopefully y'all like this chapter 😕🤞