Shocker

(H POV)

"meet sbjects 7.2 and 7.3." dr. dirtbag says.

i just stare at the two teens in the cages. it was uncanny how much they looked like Onyx. wait a minute. i look closer at the irl, it's the "onyx" i saw on the screen. i had been tricked.

"how could you?" i ask .

"how could i what?" he says with an innocent look on his face.

i just stare at him.

"you're a psycho." i say.

he leans down, close to the girl's face. she slides back and i see that she has wings too.

"don't you love my little pets? they're actually my successes. the first one was actually a failure. she wasn't... obediant enough." he says, unlatching the cage.

just then i was filled with even more anger than i already had. i wanted to rip his throat out. but i stayed where i was. then he pulled out a box. it was little and black and it had a button on it.

i didn't know what it was. but i soon found out. it was a control box.

"get out of the cage." dr. psycho commanded into it.

and almost instantly the fear went out of both of the teens eyes, in fact there was no expressions. just blank stares. then they climbed out of the cages amd stood stock still, like two soldiers.

"good,good. did you like the demonstration?" he says, looking at me.

i didn't know what to say. i was utterly shocked. he got the chips to work. i just kept staing.

"no answer. that must mean you loved it. one day they'll be all yours." he said while pushing the two teens back in the cages.

no, i didn't enjoy it. not one bit. it was then that i vowed, i would get them out of here.

~spidermonkey~

(O POV)

i was worried. Henry had been at the school for a whole day. we were taking a beak in a cave. iggy and i were sitting at the edge looking out at the rising sun. we were holding hands. i really missed henry.

i didn't want to take a break but, i had to admit, all of us were pooped. i mean we flew for five hours straight. we were starting to drop. i was pretty tired myself but problem was, i could't sleep. my adrenaline was still pumping.

just imagining what could be happening to him. it was torture.

"are you ready to lay down?" iggy asked, sounding kinda concerned.

i read his mind.

"ig, i'm fine. and yes i'm ready to lay down." i say.

we lay down on the hard ground, using our bookbags as pillows. i close my eyes, knowing that i wouldn't be goin to sleep.