4.ICU

All : Avu....

(They were beyond shocked when they saw Avu like this in the pool of blood. They ran towards her. Girls started crying. Jai And Ri pull her out from the bike and sat there.)

Anu (crying) : Avu.. Kuch bol... Avu.. Open your eyes.

Jai : Ri call ambulance fast

Ri : ha yes.

(He called the ambulance. Girls were shaking her but she was not opening her eyes. After some time ambulance came there and they all went to hospital.)

Jai : We should inform uncle and aunty.

Anu : I will call Soni Aunty.

(She called AM by shaky hands)

With AM and AD..

AM : How much she is grown up na. And one day she will get married to someone.

AD : Ohoo Soni. There is a lot of time for that. Let her enjoy her life na.

AM : Ha? Enjoy? Aman we were already married when we were at her age.

AD : Ohoo Soni. World has been changed now.

AM : Hmm True.

(AD kissed her forehead. She smiled. Just then her phone rang)

AM : Ha bolo Anu beta. How are you? Are you enjoying?

Anu : ......

AM : WHAT?

(Tears rolled down AM's eyes. AD looked at her and got confused)

AD : Soni what happened? What she told? Soni??

(She was numb and was not answering. AD caught the phone and talked to Anu. He also got shocked to hear the news. He looked at AM who was about to stumble but he held her.)

AD : Soni nothing will happen to Avu. She is strong. Let's go to hospital.

(He didn't wait for her and dragged her to car. They reached the hospital. They saw all were sitting there and were crying.)

AD : Baccho. What happened there?

(Jai explained all the things to them)

AM (crying) : I always said that she should not do race and all this. It's dangerous. But Aman you and your daughter never listen to me. Now see this. What will I do if something happen to her? Ha?

AD : Soni don't worry. Nothing will happen to her. My baby is very strong. I know. She will be fine.

(He said hugging AM who was not in her senses and was just crying for her little angel)

With Sid...
He was getting ready for his office. He is on time today.

Sid : Dadi I am going.

SD : Sid drink the milk first and then go beta.

Sid : Dadi no milk.

SD : Sid..

Sid : I am drinking dadi

(He made a weird face looking at the milk. He then drank it in one go and stuck his tongue out. Dadi chauckled at him and kissed her head. He smiled and went to his office.

He sat on his regular table and started his work happily as he is on time today. He started writing down his today's work and other things when a girl enters in office.

As usual Sid's gaze went to her. She was wearing a cute blank frock and her long silky hair were complimenting her beauty. He smiled at her but she didn't notice him.

He was staring at her dreamily and was just smiling. Her long hair, her cute smile and her cute baby face. He wanted to do friendship to her but he never got chance. He shrugged off his thoughts and started his work.

He worked hard whole day and then went home happily. He directly went to shop as next day is Sunday so he is going to work there a little long. He told his dadi to go home and he managed the flower  shop.

He went home late at night. He got fresh and and came for a dinner. SD was also doing dinner)

Sid : Umm.. Dadi how do I look?

SD : You are the most handsome.

Sid : Not like this Dadi. Answer truly. How do I look? I mean do i look good?

SD : Why are you asking?

Sid : Tell na dadi

SD : Ok. You look nice son. Truly.

Sid : Really?

SD : Yeah but why are you asking so suddenly? Have you seen any girl or what?

Sid (in a flow) : Yes Dadi. She works in my office.

(SD looked at him with wide eyes. Sid bite his tongue)

SD : Accha. Who is she? Speak truly.

(Sid eventually told her everything)

SD : Oh ok. Means my small grand son is growing big now.

Sid : Dadi...

SD (chuckled) : Ok Ok. I am fully supporting you. Tell her your feelings soon.

Sid : ok Dadi.

SD : Now finish your food. And sleep.

(Sid nodded happily smiling. SD made him sleep after dinner. He was happy. SD was praying to God to keep him happy always)

With Avu...
All were waiting for the doctor to come out. Sonia and other girls were just crying and crying. Boys and AD were consoling them. Soon the ICU door flung open revealing doctor. All stood up and went to him.

AD : What happened doctor? How is she?

Doctor : See we can't say anything for now. We have to do some tests. Her head had got injured a little more. Please co operate.

(All nodded sadly and again sat there)
.
.
.
EOC***
What do you think what will happen next? 😈😈😈
Stay tuned.