32.Hospital

Sorry for this much late. We both were not ok. It was serious so we couldn't post. Really very sorry. But now we are back. Today's chapter is a big one. Please do comments and votes.

Let's start...

Sid fainted on the ground. The people who were on the road at that time ran to him as they saw him collapsing on the road.

Boy1 : what happened to him?

A girl came and sprinkled some water on Sid's face. He didn't respond.

Boy2 : I think we should take him to the hospital.

(Others nodded and one boy left to bring his car. Meanwhile Boy1 searched for Sid's phone. He found it in his pocket. He checked the call list. The last call was named as rider. He called on that but it was switched off. So he called another number which was of Jai. Jai picked it up after 4 to 5 rings)

Jai : Hello Sid.. Where are you?

Boy : Excuse me. Actually...

Jai : Hey.. Who are you? Where is Sid?

Boy : Sir the person is fainted on the road. We are taking him to the hospital.

Jai : what??

Boy : yes sir. Please come fast.

Jai : ok. Which hospital?

Boy : Care hospital.

(Jai quickly cut the phone.)

Reem : Jai what happened?

Jai : Sid fainted. We have to go to the hospital.

(All got shocked. SD was terrified. Reem and Anu held her and consoled her. They quickly sat in the car and went to hospital.  All thr time SD was panicking and crying a lot. Anu and Reem were trying to control her. Jai drove the car with highest speed. They reached at hospital after some time.

In the reception, they asked about Sid and went towards the respective ward. Jai and Ri thanked those boys who helped Sid reaching the hospital. They left from there. Now all were just waiting for the doctor to come out of Sid's ward. All were praying.

Anu and Reem were trying to call Avu to inform her but to their bad luck her phone was coming switched off. After few minutes which felt like thousands of years, doctor came out of the room.)

Dr : Who is with patient?

(All came forward)

SD : Yes doctor?

Dr : Does he have any kind of stress?

(All looked down as they know because of whom it happened. SD nodded slightly. )

Dr : Are you guys crazy? Do you know how badly it can affect him?

(All were confused about what Doctor is saying except SD. She was having tears in her eyes.)

Jai : What do you means by that?

Dr : You guys donet know?  (To SD) I hope you are aware of his conditions madam...

(She nodded slightly.)

Dr : He has got some huge shock and that is why he fainted. This can be very dangerous. Also, he is saying one name... Avni... Avu... I guess.. Who is this? Please call.. He is continuously ranting this name.

(All nodded and doctor left from there)

Jai : What the hell is wrong with this girl? Because of her only all this is happening...