Halfway point

Hello everyone! I am finally halfway done with What is it about Me. This book is going to have about 18 or 20 chapters and I will finish it this month. I apologize if I start to update slow, you see I am on spring break and I have one month off and I have some homework to do and other family plans. Also since I have been scattered brain lately I have been trying to think of some events to add in my book and I am sad to say that if I can't think of any events I will have to make some up and I really hate to do that because so far in this book and my last book every single thing is true, and I would really hurt me if I had to make something up. Although if I do decide to make an event up I will put a symbol (*) in front of the date and that will show that that chapter is made up.

As some of you know I will be creating a third book and it will be called Where we End. I am going to start by saying I am 75% sure that this book will be longer than Why me and What is it about Me. Now, What is it about Me is going to end by the date of March 27, 2015 which means that the third book will begin once I come back to school so when a event I think is good enough to be in Where we End then once I get home from school I will add it in the book. Where we End is probably going to be the most slowly updated book so I am sorry about that. Oh yeah, I cannot predict what Where we End is going to be about because I don't know if Hiro is going to be stupid the last three months we are together but all I know is that this is the book where Kyoko and Hiro are going to have to say goodbye until they are adults.

Well guys thanks for reading, voting, and commenting, and I hope you enjoy the rest of What is it about Me
~Kurin (^.^)

P.S my best friend dalena4ever is writing a other book about me called the unwanted love triangle except it takes place in high school. So feel free to check that out.

P.P.S if you do check it out I am Riley, Hiro is Bryan, and Kai is Dylan.