Bonus Chapter - March 2nd, 2015

Today was the day! It was finally time to pick new Avid officers for my Avid class. I am currently Avid Vice President and today I am going to go for Avid President. Me and the current president went to the back board to start votes.

My teacher took out her can of sticks and called out the persons name

"Madoka do you nominate yourself or someone else" the teacher asked. A lot of people's hands were in the air including mine until Madoka said-

"I nominate Kyoko Yoshioka"

"Kyoko do you accept" asked my teacher.

"I do" I said proudly. The president wrote my name in the "president" section. My teacher called out more names but no one else wanted to go for president. No one wanted to go against me. Since I was the only one I clearly won, then it was time to nominate people for Vice President but if someone wanted to go for president they still could.

"Hitomi, do you nominate yourself for something or someone else" asked my teacher.

"I nominate myself for president" said Hitomi. I quickly glanced at her and gave her my evil eye. "Sorry" she mouthed to me, I just looked at her and gave her a smile then looked away.

Campaigning began and I brought some cake pops for my class and they absolutely loved them, Hitomi so far brought nothing. On the day I had to give my speech I brought in my campaigning posters. Caspy (Faithfulsadgirl ) made one of them for me and I made my other one. I gave my speech and my whole class loved it, I got the loudest applause. after me it was Hitomi's turn and when she was done all I could think about is how much of a hypocrite she was.

In her speech she said that she liked my cake pop idea but she thought it was too unhealthy and she cares about people's health so she brought chocolate covered apples. Her speech was also basically saying that she wants to be president just to boss people around because she felt like she wasn't getting any attention. I was so mad but not worried I knew I would win, people don't even like her anyway.

That Monday it was time to see who one and my whole face lit up when I saw that Hitomi's face was not next to president...

Instead the name Kyoko Yoshioka was.

______________________________________________________
This chapter will only be up for a certain amount of time for personal reasons.
~Kurin