-1-

-Kaitlynn's P.O.V-

About five years ago I met Sammy. Sam Wilkinson that is. He approached me in the school hallway and asked me on a date. I said yes and later on that day, he asked me to be his girlfriend. A couple years passed and today Sammy invited me to dinner. It was all going smooth. "Uhm Sammy I have to go pee real quick." He nodded in response and with that I left. I almost ran back because I didn't want to keep him waiting there alone. I had finally got to the table and tears formed my eyes as Sammy was on one knee with a box opened. It was a really beautiful ring! "Will you Kaitlynn May Smith marry me?" He asked me. I could barely get my words out I was so happy."y-yess" I stuttered. He smiled then took me into a hug.

Once we got back home he turned on Netflix and pecked my lips. "Baby I'm going to take a shower real quick, ok?" "Yeah I'll be waiting right here. I looked for a movie until Sammy walked in with some basketball shorts and he was shirtless. And man was it a good site. "You know its not polite to stare" he stated winking. "Oh yeah whatever"he started to giggle. I've seen shirtless Sammy before but he totally went to the gym. We watched Not Cool (a Shane Dawson movie) and went to sleep. It was probably the best day of my life.

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I walked downstairs to see Sam struggling. I went on Snapchat and took a video of him trying to cook and said 'The struggle is real rn' and boom, I posted it on my story. "Babe are you okay?"I asked laughing a little. "I'm fine okay, just fine"he said making me want to laugh more. He was the best boyfriend/fiancé you've ever had.

--Wedding Day--

I was a nervous wreck! I had a gorgeous gown and everything, I'm just scared. Then the music started to play, I stepped out and my father took my arm. We just walked until I got there. Blah blah blah and then I heard " Kaitlynn, do you take Sammy to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do" "And Sammy do you take Kaitlynn to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do, yes" "With that you may kiss the bride" he pulled my hips towards him and kissed me passionately. After the kiss we ran in the building for the after party until...

--

Hey thanks for reading and hopefully you liked it!
Uhmm I will make you a story of your own just comment your eye and hair color and the boy you like. Thanks buh bye! ❤