-3-

-Kaitlynn P.O.V-

Sammy walked through the door and handed a bag to me. I ran to the bathroom and I did my stuff. I set down the pregnancy tests and waited. I picked all three of them up. +++. I started to feel tears roll down my cheeks and ran out of the bathroom. I ran and hugged Sammy.

"Baby what happened?!"he asked me. I was really scared.

"I uhmm I mean we are going to have a child." I admitted looking to the ground.

"Baby girl that's amazing! We are going to have a little Wilkinson." I looked up and smiled, it was nice seeing him happy.

*9 months later* (I didn't have ideas for the other months lol)

Sammy was on tour and I was all alone. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Oh my Jesus Christ!!! I'm about to have my baby and my water kinda just broke. I got my phone and tried to dial Jessy's number. She picked up.

"Jessy I'm having my baby" I told her sounding pained

"I'll be right there! Hold it in" she hung up.

She got there in less than two minutes and got me to the hospital safely.

-*-
I had my beautiful baby. We chose the name Chloe Rose Wilkinson. She was 4lbs. And 7oz. I just really wished Sammy was here. I heard the door open and close, I looked over to see Sam carrying a bouquet of roses (mah fave) it was so cute seeing him. I started to cry and it wasn't a bad cry, it was a tears of joy cry.

"Baby shhh its all okay" he said in such a calming voice.

"I missed you" I say crying more.

"This baby has the prettiest mother." He smirked

"Aww but have you seen his dad, the hottest man walking. He chuckled lightly and pecked me on the lips, this was going to be awesome.

---
Sorry! I was caught in school and didn't have time to finish writing. I hope you liked this awfully short chapter. ✌✋BYE!✋