-2-

-Kaitlynn's P.O.V-

Until...my dad grabbed my arm, and he didn't look happy.

"You knew I didn't like Sam so why would you go off marrying him. Next you know your going to have children and he's just going to leave you. Kaitlynn, he's no good"he told me whisper-yelling

"I don't care what you say, its my decision not yours!" I wiped the tears from my eyes. My dad was such a pain in the ass sometimes. I swear he thinks everyone is no good for me.

*
It was dinner time. It was getting late, I couldn't wait to get home and be alone with Sammy.

"I'm so happy for you Kaitlynn!"my best friend Jessy said.

"Thanks. Hopefully I can be as good as a wife and mother like you are." I said to her as she blushed.

"Hey baby, are you going to cut the cake with me?" Sammy asked interrupting our conversation. I nodded in response and watched Jessy walk away. We walked over to the cake and I put my hands on the knife. Sam put his hands on top of mine and we sliced the huge cake. We ate and everybody left. Sammy drove us home. When we got into the room...

*WARNING VERY DIRTY PART NEXT! SKIP IT IF YOU WANT! IM WARNING YOU!*

When we got into the room, he pushed me up against the wall.

"You don't know how weak your legs are going to be tomorrow." He whispered in my ear.

"S-sammy" I moaned, I tried to keep it in but it just slipped out. He carried me to the room and set me on the bed. I took my dress off and he took his tux off. He got on me and left wet kisses down my body. He gripped my laced panties with his teeth and pulled them off. He then stuck two fingers in me and licked my clit.

"S-sammy i-im ab-bout t-to-" he pulled his fingers out right when I said those words. He pulled down his boxers and rammed into me without a warning.

"H-holy fuck!" I yelled trying to adjust to his size.

Moments later...

"Baby i-im ab-bout to c-come."he released inside me and I released too. After that he let go and layed on me.

*DIRTY PART IS NOW OVER YOU MAY CONTINUE*

I woke up next to a sleeping Sam. I got up to make him some breakfast, I didn't want him to wake up yet. I got downstairs and hurried to make pancakes and bacon.

"Good morning baby girl." Sammy said very tiredly

"Good morning. So... I made you breakfast."he nodded and ate.

"So uhm do you want me to go to the store?" He asked worriedly

"For wha-ohh I mean you don't have to babe"

"I don't have to but I'd do anything to make you happy." He said with his cheeky smile

"Awww your so cute but if you go to the store, get some ice cream" he just nodded and grabbed the car keys

"Mmkay be back in a sec" he told me while blowing a kiss.

"Okay see you in a bit." I said while waving